Turbo setup FS

neverfastenough

Ok, looking to sell my current turbo setup.

444b5403.jpg

This will consist of, Entire Hot side, Entire cold side.

Hot side details: Uses factory early style exhaust manifolds! 2.25in mandrel bent tubing makes the down pipes, with flare ends, bolts right up to factory studs on manifolds. The 2 2.25in pipes converge at a vband clamp and then continue on 2.5'' single pipe to turbo. There is a flex coupler in the 2.5 portion. Only high quality quick release V-bands were used, interlocking style.
(properly TIG welded, does not leak!!!)

Downpipe: 3in, mandrel bent made, also uses high quality V bands, runs from turbo to bellhousing. TIG WELDED

WG: TurboSmart Hypergate 45, not going into details, google it. 7lb spring. Ive ran from 7-20psi on it.

Turbo: Bullseye Power s362, t3 .70 62mm comp wheel 68mm turbine wheel. Polished housing.

Cold Piping, 3in, mild steel, tig welded, will come with couplers and T bolts. along with 32x12x3 IC

BOV: prefer you get your own unless the price is right.

Setup details: Must have A/C deleted, some minor cutting involved you can see in attached pictures. 19psi on stock split port heads produced 540rwhp. The way it was built puts the TB in a loacation where minor modifcations would allow this to be used with a supercharger, splitport, or n/a single port.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/neverfastenough230/Turbo Build/#!cpZZ2QQtppZZ28

I do not have to sell this, just bored, works perfect. Not going to lose my arse on it.

Corey

Last edited:
I would remove any comments about the price. Let the pics speak for themselves.

Good luck with the sale.

I like the way you built your hotside. Do you have any images of the hotside assembled outside the car?

I'm going to build something similar but using a 01 windstar topend. The headers are going to be 2 stock left side headers, 1 flipped and the other turned upside down and cut at the collector. Running the down pipe under the k member and try and avoid speed bumps:eek:

I wasnt able to fit stock exh manifolds in ANY other config, i tried flipping, swapping, modifying spares etc. I dont have pictures of it assembled off the car. BTW if you have a stock hood on your sc the windstar intake wont fit.

Bump again, Im willing to seperate parts if someone wants something, turbo, just hot side, etc. And Im very open to offers on this setup. Let me know. This could turn a mostly stock sc into a very fast one.

No one likes turbos on here I guess. Added a pic of it currently since the linked album was all construction pics.

Corey,

I looked at the pictures you posted several times and still don't see what method you are using to get the exhaust gas from the heads to the turbine. Are you coming off the back side of the motor and then directing the exhaust forward ? Did you use headers or tubular manifolds or what ?

David

Back