Parting out Red 1990 Cougar XR7

therealblinky

I am Parting out a Red 1990 Cougar XR7 3.8SC AOD

Car has seen better days, I am taking the motor, Trans and Front seats/console, Unless someone offers me the right amount!

Black leather interior
Sunroof
AutoDimming Headlights
Everything works

If you need anything let me know, After i am done parting it out it is going to the crusher Quick so let me know asap. The car is located in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada. Local Pickup only. I may be able to deliver within Alberta for the right price. If you need to get ahold of me or have any questions let me know on here, thanks

No Pics at the moment but if you are interested i can Send you some!

If it is a Canadian car, I would be interested in everything to convert a US car to manual seat belts. Assuming that the seatbelts are black.

Kyle

How about the Daytime Running Lights module?

I'm 55, and have gotten spoiled by the DRLs on the Malibu (2000) I own - and it's currently illegal to run with no headlights with the wiper blades on around here. So ... I have to remember to turn the headlights on before I turn wipers on. The DRLs would prevent that.

All the Gen1s had the wiring, but not all had the module - I have the replacement module used in the Newblighted States of 'Murika :diablo:

RwP

kylecoz88 - The seatbelts are black and it is all their in good shape

RalphP - This car does not have the Daytime Running Lights unfortunately

XR7 Parts Needed

If you still have the car, I need a complete sunroof switch assembly and a VMM Cover. Shipped to the D.C. area.

Back