95 Pearl 5-Speed, Forged Engine, Heads & Cam, super clean!

bobrocket

Hello everyone!

I have a very nice 1995 Super Coupe, which I cannot drive daily because of my left knee (dislocated my left knee cap, then followed with surgery a while back).

Although I can drive the car occasionally I cannot drive it daily (which is what I need) as it leaves me with a constant pain that I just can't deal with. Sadly, I have to sell this really nice Super Coupe even though I've only had it a short time. I have to have a car I can drive daily.

I recently got it, and when I am finished with upgrading the last part I feel it needs, I will sell it. At least this way I can say that I improved it a bit during the time I had it. I have to finish dyno tuning it this week (that's what we do at my company). It's got so many mods that it really needs to be running on something better than the stock tune, so that's what I'm doing before I sell it. I am also using it to create a Super Coupe tuning learn at home course for us to sell at our company, using Moates Quarterhorse and Binary Editor. This way, it can be tuned perfectly and really scream! :)

The overview: It's a 1995, 5-Speed, Cobra R 17" Rims, Forged with Ross Racing pistons, ported heads, cam, and many more modifications, plus it's very clean. Everything works well on it, cold A/C, etc... I will post below with the complete list of mods.

I am asking $9,900.

Updated 1/15/12 - new price $9,500. Also new link to the car being dyno tuned: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=300809786603933

There is at least $15K in mods and upgrades (not counting the vehicle cost). It has 108K miles. It has been garage kept for the life of the vehicle and has straight body panels, insanley great handling, and more. I have seen many SC's and unless they have been restored from the bottom up, they are not this clean.

I am located in Tampa, Florida. Please PM me or email bob@thetuningschool.com with any questions and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk.

I'm not interested in giving free rides or talking with tire kickers who don't have the money, so please keep that in mind. I really would like to see the car go to someone who can appreciate it and enjoy it! You can also post any questions up here, and I will answer them as best as I can.

Thanks!

EDIT: More pics on page #2.

Attachments

• 95 SC.jpg
    95 SC.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 1,784
Last edited:
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
Magnum Powers Inlet Plenum, Polished w/EGR adapter
Magnum Powers Front Mounted Intercooler System
BHJ Billet Steel Harmonic balancer
Magnum Powers "Classic" Big Bore Throat SC Top
Griffin Aluminum Super High Capacity Performance Radiator
High Performance Thermostat
3.8L V6 Screamin' Demon Coil Pack
9mm Blue Ford Motorsport Wires with New Motorcraft Plugs
MAC Air Intake Kit
PRO M 75mm MAF
75mm Throttle body
Ported and polished heads with 3 angle valve grind and new valve seals
Ported and polished S model blower with coated rotors
Ported and polished lower and upper intake plenum
10% Overdrive supercharger pulley
5% Overdrive Jackshaft Pulley - Lightweight Aluminum
March Three Piece Accessory Underdrive Pulley Set - Show Polished Aluminum
New tensioner pulleys
SCP 8" Lo-Profile High Flow Intercooler Fan
190 LPH Fuel Pump Kit
Competition Cams Xtreme Energy 3.8L V6 SC Stage 3 Camshaft
Comp Cams Heavy duty spring set with locks
ARP Cylinder Head Stud Kit
MLS Head gasket kit
Blue printed and balanced 3.8 short block bored .30 over with Ross Racing forged aluminum pistons on new 94/95 SC Rods with total seal rings. (8.5 to 1 compression)
New Bearings throughout the motor with HIPO rebuild

Transmission:
New motor mounts and torque strap
SPEC Aluminum flywheel
Spec Stage two Clutch
B&M Short throw Ripper Shifter
3.27 rear-end gears and fresh tracloc

SUSPENSION AND CHASIS
Polyurethane rear end bushings
New Swaybar endlinks
Solid Transmission mount
Tokico Illumina II electronic adjustable shocks
Eibach Pro Kit 1 ½ lowering springs
Newer Ball joints

Last edited:
WHEELS / TIRES AND BRAKES
17x9 Cobra R replicas with BFG KDW tires (flame pattern) 90% tread
Have stock wheels in great condition with all-season tires
Also for the track Mickey Thompson ET street cheater slicks
Lincoln Mark III Front Brakes upgrade new hoses, calipers, pads and rotors

EXHAUST
Mustang Shorty headers for 3.8 modified for Supercoupe wrapped in header wrap
Custom downpipes
2 1/2" High Flow Catalytic Converters
Magnaflow Resonator - Dual 2.5" to Single 3" - Polished Stainless Steel
Magnaflow High Flow Mufflers

Last edited:
INTERIOR
Pioneer 50x4 head unit with motion
Pioneer 10’’IMPP sub in ported box with 1 farad capacitor in trunk with 600 watt Profile amp
Rockford Fosgate400 watt amp for pioneer 5x7’s in the rear and Clarion 4 1/2 with tweets up front in the doors

EXTERIOR
New Headlights with clear corners
New motorized antenna mast
New Gold Battery installed October 2011.

Yeah, it really sucks that I have to sell it. I've only had it about 3 weeks now. I am just stuck, I have to have a daily driver so I have to move on.

I will be dyno tuning it over the next few days, our shop is in Odessa. I'll post up when I'm doing the tuning so you can stop by if you like.

It's super-clean, and the handling is so flat, it's just nice. :D

It's really a shame you have to sell it. Can't you just grab a $400 beater until your knee is healed up better? Keep us posted on the tuning course, I might be interested. Good luck with the sale! :(

Who is the previous owner? a member here?

Correct, he is on this forum, his name is PJ and I can put you in touch with him if you like. He did all the work to the car. When he bought it back in early 2000's the car was stock and he bought it from the original owner. He took his time adding and doing modifications.

Thanks,
Bob

Yeah, it really sucks that I have to sell it. I've only had it about 3 weeks now. I am just stuck, I have to have a daily driver so I have to move on.

I will be dyno tuning it over the next few days, our shop is in Odessa. I'll post up when I'm doing the tuning so you can stop by if you like.

It's super-clean, and the handling is so flat, it's just nice. :D

Where exactly is your shop located? I might need some work done also? Perferably some computer work too!

Kyle

We're in Odessa, at 2328 Destiny Way, 33556.

We don't do any installation of parts though, just tuning on our Mustang Dyno. It's also our classroom where we hold our southern region classes.

Let me know when you want to stop by so I can be sure I'm in. We have a busy show schedule with SEMA and PRI at the end of the year, so I will be in and out. 727-264-8875 is our number.

thanks!
Bob

Just so happens that I live in brownwood, TX for the time being, which by my estimation, is a drive I would be willing to make. Id like to discuss getting into your shop to get properly dialed in. PM me and we can discuss some of the finer details.

Thanks,

Mike

My problem isn't going to get better, it will get worse over time. :(

Have you considered a semi-auto clutch? similar to the F1 style.
AP Racing makes a pnumatic operated master cylinder controlled by a switch and electronic controller. I am interested in this due to the Mrs.'s has issues with operating the clutch.
Another one is called the Duck clutch. Basicaly a electronic controlled, motor/cable operated style.
Then maybe you wouldn't have to get rid of your baby!
MikeH

Back