Clean up time.....

Drummer

Here is what I have. Make an offer.

8 speakers from Mark 8. JBL System 4 5x8's and 4 tweeters
Stock intercooler (SOLD)
3 stock pullies from an 89 (SOLD)
Both right and left rear tail light from a 1989 SC. No black stripe at the bottom. (SOLD)
1 stock JBL CD player that fits were the cup and coil holder thingy goes
2 Red rear view mirrors (need painting but work fine)
The pipe that comes off the top of the supercharger that has supercharger stamped in it (SOLD)
Sunroof glass
6 Stock injectors from a 1990. Work fine (Single hole not 4) (SOLD)
a set of Autolite Professional Series Plug wires 8mm in great shape. Maybe 500 miles on these. (SOLD)
M5R2 TRANSMISSION (COMPLETE) 2nd and 3rd syncros grind a bit but it works. Please Make this go away. Can't ship it though.
Center part of rear tail light assembly.
Will add as I find stuff. Make an offer. All this stuff is in excellent condition unless I put a note by it.

Last edited:
Also have the wiper assembly less the blades. Has the motor and all work fine. Got another one and went to installed it and realized part of it wasn't plugged in. DUH.....

cd player and trunk reflector

What are you asking for the trunk reflector and the cd player?
Is the refelector damaged in anyway?
Does the cd player work and do you have the cable between the stereo and the cd player?

Thanks

What are you asking for the trunk reflector and the cd player?
Is the refelector damaged in anyway?
Does the cd player work and do you have the cable between the stereo and the cd player?

Thanks
The reflector is nice and has no damage. It has a slight bow on the right side but I am thinking I didn't have all the screws in it to tighten it down to the trunk lid. The CD player "worked" and there are no wires for it. Pulled this from a donor car and didn't know the wiring thing was something I needed to get. $40 for the rear reflector, $30 for the CD player. Plus shipping.

Back