XR-7 Flatbed...

NorthrnSCownr

I figured I could save money buy not buying a landscape trailer. Don't worry, the plywood is protecting the paint.
redneck_truck.jpg

I was working at a shop a few years back to help a buddy out, he had a sign that said i buy forklifts,quads,bikes,boats,cars ETC. so we are talkin in the office and this guy walks in, he was driving a 92 or 93 XR7, he was all cracked out and all sorts of messed up, and he was like " I got a yamaha blaster with this that and this," and i say wekk bring it it and well take a look at it, and he says "oh i got it with me". At this point i look at my buddy and he looks at me with that ~~~ look. we both walk outside, the bike was all apart, frame and engine in the trunk, boxes and boxes of parts, all stuffed in this car,i could help but start cracking up. the guy sold it all for 40 bucks.He came back about 3 times that day, at the end he was bringing cookware and crazy stuff, we told him we were done..hahha

i guess it was a gotta be there/see that kinda thing.

HaHa

"I figured I could save money buy not buying a landscape trailer. Don't worry, the plywood is protecting the paint.:confused:
:mad: That's what his face will look like when he finds a lot of scratches.
His wife probably did it.

Mine git pissed off one day when I was working on the truck. She had to have yard pavers. Guess what car she took and where she put them. That's right in WhiteBird's trunk. She promised to vacuum it when she got it unloaded. but when she did she she told me to F off. Just one reason why I lost her and kept the the bird.

WOW! Looks like a candidate for air shocks or air bags. Needless to say, I doubt the 89 and 90 XR7 shocks could take that abuse. :eek:

Back