ARC Firm Ride Light Always on...

Black90SC

I Have a 90 Sc and the most puzzling problem is that my firm ride light will not shut off. like some sensor is constantly tripped i think i found the brake pressure sensor attached to the drivers side firewall but was wondering if there was a way to bypass the sensor so i could still be able to toggle the ARC on and off

I Have a 90 Sc and the most puzzling problem is that my firm ride light will not shut off. like some sensor is constantly tripped i think i found the brake pressure sensor attached to the drivers side firewall but was wondering if there was a way to bypass the sensor so i could still be able to toggle the ARC on and off

Is it blinking or just always on?

When it happened to my 92, it was the sensor down on the DS frame just below the master cylinder...

Unplug it and the light should go out.....

I have some of those sensors if you want to replace it.....:D

on my 90 i replaced the sensor on the brakes under your feet underneath screws on with 2 wires to it , it was leaking fluid , i bought a generic sensor no leaks but light stays on firm ride all the time , but i like firm ride so i live with it

ralph

Last edited:
on my 90 i replaced the sensor on the brakes under your feet underneath screws on with 2 wires to it , it was leaking fluid , i bought a generic sensor no leaks but light stays on firm ride all the time , but i like firm ride so i live with it

ralph

That's because it's the wrong sensor.

The right one is around $100 (usually over, sometimes a hair below), but switches at 400PSI like it's supposed to.

RwP

Back