Ram Air Hood

minbe

I have a Ram Air Hood for sale. This one will need some work but nothing major for someone that works fibergalss. Check the pics. I can email bigger pics if needed. The spots are dirt. $100 OBO. Local pickup only (SF bay area)
Mike 408-821-2674

Attachments

• hood1.jpeg
    hood1.jpeg
    218.8 KB · Views: 227
  • hood2.jpeg
    hood2.jpeg
    300.6 KB · Views: 195
  • hood3.jpeg
    hood3.jpeg
    396.9 KB · Views: 205
  • hood4.jpg
    hood4.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 178
the front lip that comes down signifies this is for an early model, as far as i know the 94-95 mach1 hoods are non-existent? most folks that i've heard off just cut off the lip in the front

BECERRASC
I am in San Jose near the westgate mall. Call 408-821-2674.

renello79
Packing this to ship would be a major ~~~~

I don't know whether you've sold or disposed of this hood as of yet but I was wondering if it was possible that it could still be available. If so, my first question is how much additional clearance you can get versus a stock hood. I put in a 5.0 and so I need at least 1.75-2" inches of additional clearance. If it's any less than that, it looks like I'll have to go with a cowl hood.

As you may have noticed, I'm not exactly in the SF bay area. However, if it were at all possible to get it put on a skid and get it picked up by a trucking company, I'd be prepared to take on all the details and responsibility of shipping it (aside from actually putting it on a skid) and would pay you $100 for your effort. Let me know what you think about this.

I don't know whether you've sold or disposed of this hood as of yet but I was wondering if it was possible that it could still be available. If so, my first question is how much additional clearance you can get versus a stock hood. I put in a 5.0 and so I need at least 1.75-2" inches of additional clearance. If it's any less than that, it looks like I'll have to go with a cowl hood.

You ARE aware that with the right parts, a 5.0 will fit under the stock hood, right?

RwP

LXSC
This hood has been in the back of a closet for 5 years. I never got around to installing it so don't know what clearance you would have.
And, I have no means to move it from my appartment so it needs to be a local pickup. If you know someone in the area they can pick it up.

All, this is FREE. It looks nice and seems a waste to toss it.

Why don't you send a message to DDUB here on the forums, he's in San Jose, and I bet he'd take it off your hands...if this was a year ago I'd-a taken it.

Back