90 sc AOD.

89tird

Really clean rust free 1990 AOD sc, engine was changed by previous owner a couple of years ago at the ford dealer, the tranny is a jasper rebuilt and needs to be overhalued!, the car was painted a couple years back and the black paint looks awesome, the interior is 9 out of 10 with a sunroof that doesnt leak!, 2 owner car including me, the exhaust is a single pipe exiting in front of the left rear wheel, needs a muffler or something because its way too loud for my taste, New iac valve.

Has a 10% jackshaft pulley and the exh manifolds are somewhat ported, intake silencer removed, it has a KW double IC with 8" fan, new autolite 103 plugs, and taylor 8mm wires, teflon ic gaskets, plus im sure theres stuff im forgeting.

Ill try to post pictures later, car is located in Miami, make me an offer, im trying to buy a truck will take trades also.

Last edited:
I also deleted the ABS has a brand new master cylinder but the booster that i got from the junkyard leaks, the car brakes but there a hissing air leak from the booster on the brake pedal side.

Back