Brakes

SC1992

If anyone has a 91-93 SC they are parting out I need the 5 pin brake switch located under the brake pump, let me know if you have one as I am in need.
Thanks

I have an entire operational unit pulled from a 90 I will sell cheap. Don't want to part out the unit though. Where are you located? I will PM a shipped price if interested.

Im in Mechanicsburg, PA. 17050 do you know if the units are the same my SC is a 92 I don't think they changed the braking system much. Thanks

I'm 99% sure 89-92 are the same, would have to search the site to be 100%. I see your close to morgantown on the map. I might be able to get it to you for next to nothing. Know someone how drives truck and is in morgantown and the surrounding area almost weekly. I would sell it to you for $50 if I'm able to arrange a delivery, if not plus shipping.

Distance

Thanks for the info, is that Morgantown PA? If so I can just come pick it up it's not that far from me.

Yeah, Morgantown PA. I live about 7hrs from you but, have a friend that drives truck and is in that area about once a week. If we are able to cordinate with his schedule you could meet him and pick it up. If you need it now, shipping may be a better choice. Let me know what you think.

Back