heater selector panel light bulb

philiplane

anyone know the part number for the two light bulbs on top of the heater/ac/vent/ selector panel?

They are the grain of wheat type bulbs with leads that are wrapped around the plastic lamp base. No part number on them or the base.

anyone know the part number for the two light bulbs on top of the heater/ac/vent/ selector panel?

They are the grain of wheat type bulbs with leads that are wrapped around the plastic lamp base. No part number on them or the base.

Not offhand, but you can use these for replacements: http://www.allelectronics.com/make-...T-1-3MM-LAMP-W/10-INSULATED-WIRE-LEADS/1.html

NOTE: There ARE other sources, I've just bought these from them before. 14V so the nominal 13.8 doesn't overstress the 12V lights that are also out there.

RwP

No idea but when the one in my car kicked the bucket I went to the local bone yard and snagged a handfull.

there must be a motorcraft number for this lamp?

Why?

Unit was made by someone else to Ford's specs, and if the whole panel is the lowest FRU, there won't be a number for just the lights.

Consider the roller bearings in a U-Joint. There's not a Motorcraft number for those, since they'll be normally changed WITH the rest of the U-Joint.

RwP

Last edited:
Autozone has the small bulbs. You'll need to just look around and make a choice. They will work. I used some a few years ago... all right, I'll get up and go look.. wait a minute.......
looks like Eiko #37 s

Back