I have one brand new never used Eastern 56000 cat. It is 2 1/2" in and out. $80 shipped. PM me if interested.

Right on Mike, that wire harness you sent was super nice. If I needed just one cat I would snag this from you in a heartbeat.

I'm really in need of the complete setup, still intact, if possible. Or chopped in two for shipping.

I have a complete set up from a 93 5-spd car.

Not sure the 93 5-spd will work as a direct bolt on replacement for a 94-95 auto. Someone will chime in.

Only a hop skip straight East on I70 about 300 miles. lol

I am heading out of town tonight, so call me if this will work and your interested.
785 717-5725

I have a complete set up from a 93 5-spd car.

Not sure the 93 5-spd will work as a direct bolt on replacement for a 94-95 auto. Someone will chime in.

Only a hop skip straight East on I70 about 300 miles. lol

I am heading out of town tonight, so call me if this will work and your interested.
785 717-5725

Hey, just saw this. Thanks for the offer, I'm still in the air on what to do.

How did that '94 block and crank treat ya? Got it breathing fire yet?

Sean, I am aware of that.

Did you get Mandrel to make the kit for the 94-95?

Still waiting on someone to come up with a late model passenger side downtube. :(:(

Good news is I can't afford to buy one until mid December so technically it's not holding me up yet. :eek:

I'm hoping someone comes up with something soon.

Sean

Still waiting on someone to come up with a late model passenger side downtube. :(:(

Good news is I can't afford to buy one until mid December so technically it's not holding me up yet. :eek:

I'm hoping someone comes up with something soon.

Sean

Understood, I can't wait any longer. I swapped exhausts from one bird to the other and just plan on having a 3" custom made for the Chameleon.

Back