Slicks and a few other assorted things

HRTBIRD

I have a few things I'd like to sell:

1994 145 mph instrument cluster, mint condition, od reads 39,225. SOLD

1 pair of unmounted Hoosier 26.0/8.0-15 D06 full slicks, 8 inch tread width, 5 passes on them, been stored indoors since being ran. I had them mounted on LX fanblades and they worked great! $175 plus shipping.

1 pair of tan or mocha colored sunvisors from a 94 sc, with lighted vanity mirrors in each visor, make offer. SOLD

1 rear spoiler off of 94 sc, red, clearcoat peal so will need repainting, think its aftermarket since it doesn't have brake light in it, SOLD

1 full set of gts blackouts off of a 93 sc, includes front and rear sets, make offer. SOLD

4 factory JBL speakers from a 94 sc, all work and one pair of plastic adapter plates, $5 each plus shipping.

1 factory JBL sub from a 94 sc, works and speaker cone and surround in good condition, no amp and missing the plug on the wires, SOLD

1 factory JBL amp from a 94 sc, not the one for the sub, assuming its the main amp for the main speakers, no idea on working condition, $5 plus shipping.

1 factory radio w/cassette player from a 94 sc, same car JBL stuff came from, looks like it might have cd controls as there is a lot of different jacks on the back than normal but not sure, no idea on working condition, SOLD

1 HVAC contols from a 94 sc with auto climate control, good shape, still in outer mounting housing, make offer. SOLD

1 pair of foglights and mounting brackets from a 93 sc, working condition when removed, brackets a little rusty, SOLD

1 set of 4 arc shock controllers from a 93 sc, all in working condition, SOLD

1 ride control computer from a 93 sc, SOLD

1 ride control computer from a 94 sc, SOLD

Also looking to see if there is any interest in this; 1 complete supercharger setup off of a 1993 sc, including the following:supercharger with inlet manifold, stock tb, stock pulley, stock top, both intercooler tubes, intercooler, inlet for intake manifold with crossover tube, and intake manifold. Would like to sell as a package to somebody if possible before just splitting it up.

Stuff from 93 sc came off of my current car. Stuff from 94 sc came from a wrecked 39,000 mile donor car from which my engine came from. Just figured I'd try to pass this stuff on to somebody who could use/want it. I can email some pics to those who request them. Thanks!

Last edited:
These parts still aveable?

1 set of 4 arc shock controllers from a 93 sc, all in working condition, $5 for all plus shipping.

1 ride control computer from a 93 sc, $5 plus shipping.

Back