PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Christmas Meet 12/10/2011

Kurt K
11-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Date: December 10th, 2011
Time: starting at 2:00 pm
Where: Frailey's Southtown Grill (http://fraileysrestaurant.com/)
We will not have the party room this year because it was already reserved, so we will be invading the dining room.

There will be an optional gift exchange for the adults ($25 target price). The guys usually exchange "car related" gifts. The girls exchange gifts as well, just not car related items.

Kids are welcome, and we will be exchanging gifts for them too. The kids will be handled differently since there are varying ages and both girls and boy. Therefore, we will draw names for the kids in advance. I don't remember how much the gifts were last year, but plan on $15-20. Please email me your child's name and age, and maybe even a gift suggestion by December 1st. I will randomly match-up the list and on December 2nd, I will return an email with the name and age of the child that their child "drew".

Please post up by 11/28 if you plan to attend. I need to get an attendance number so the restaurant can group tables together for us.

Attendees so far:
Kurt - 5, confirmed
Dave N. - 3, confirmed
NettlesD - 3 confirmed
Micah - 3
Tony - 3 confirmed
Ray - 5, confirmed
Jim S. - 1, confirmed
Rod M. - 2 or 3, confirmed
Kyle - 1, confirmed
Brandon - 2, confirmed
Will - 0, conflict

scskydivin
11-20-2011, 04:53 AM
Yup. Count us in for 5.

Kurt K
11-30-2011, 11:05 AM
Please email me your child's name and age, and maybe even a gift suggestion by December 1st. I will randomly match-up the list and on December 2nd, I will return an email with the name and age of the child that their child "drew".

So far, I have only received one email and one verbal notice. If you don't plan on having your child(ren) participate in the kids gift exchange, please email me anyway and let me know.

Kurt K
12-02-2011, 11:47 PM
I just sent emails with the kid's information.

Kurt K
12-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Please let me know if anybody can't make it so I can let Frailey's know so they don't hold too many tables for us. Since the party room was already reserved, they are holding regular dining room tables for us that could be used by other customers.

thundrburd
01-30-2013, 12:08 AM
Any meets planned anytime soon? Its been a while since I've been on here much less made it out to a meet.

Kurt K
01-30-2013, 01:04 AM
Any meets planned anytime soon? Its been a while since I've been on here much less made it out to a meet.
Tony, we don't have anything currently scheduled for the near future. We are planning on attending the Street Machine Nationals in DuQuoin, IL in June.

I'm sure we will have something before then. Just check here or if you want, PM me your email / phone number and I'll try to remember to send you something when we finally figure it out.