89 parts sc

moore89

Alright I am in a financial bind and unfortunately, I am now looking at parting out my spare bird. It's a silver 89 5-speed with grey interior. The transmission/driveshaft and 5-speed parts I pulled for my 35th but I may part ways with them. The motor is torn down part way, I have a Supercharger/tubes/ and intercooler in the back. The interior is not in the best of shape currently (mostly parts need to be cleaned up well) it sat without a window for a little bit. Suspension all seemed good, the ARC shocks/struts still functioned great when it was running. Soon this bird may have to go for scrap as sad as that is. I'll take pictures of what I've pulled so far and of the car later tonight. If there's something you need let me know and I'll see if I have it.

Alright I am in a financial bind and unfortunately, I am now looking at parting out my spare bird. It's a silver 89 5-speed with grey interior. The transmission/driveshaft and 5-speed parts I pulled for my 35th but I may part ways with them. The motor is torn down part way, I have a Supercharger/tubes/ and intercooler in the back. The interior is not in the best of shape currently (mostly parts need to be cleaned up well) it sat without a window for a little bit. Suspension all seemed good, the ARC shocks/struts still functioned great when it was running. Soon this bird may have to go for scrap as sad as that is. I'll take pictures of what I've pulled so far and of the car later tonight. If there's something you need let me know and I'll see if I have it.

im intersted in just the 5speed tranny what kind of shape is it in?

sunroof car sunvisors?

you don't mention if this is a sunroof car . . . looking for sunvisors in good shape if so . . .

my apologies to anyone who messaged me and I didn't get back to. I've had a few things happen here that required my attention. I'll be getting back to everyone shortly.

back seat and headliner

how is the back seat and the headliner if there is a moonroof?
Thanks

Back