PDA

View Full Version : Visited the Junkyards in Anahiem

HappyChappy
11-20-2011, 02:08 PM
So I went hunting for a few items at the local junkyards. Went to the pull a part in stanton and the other one down the street from that in Anahiem. Found a few interior bulbs and dome light covers and gas cap with linkage and a few other items quickly.
Enjoyed walking around looking in each Cougar(14) and Tbirds of all ages(12). I was hoping to find a decent rear seat to replace my demolished black leather. A cougar had pretty good grey leather seats with fold down arm rest but the bottom of the seat was spilt badly. So for $50 I wasn't going to go that route. Ended up finding a decent black pleather car seat cover for the back that works nicely until I find a good replacement from a fellow SC guy. The junkyard is not the spot for those it appears.

No SC's and very few Fords in general.

Anybody recommend any other yards in the ORANGE COUNTY area? I heard of a ALL FORD yard in Anahiem but it was closed already, may go there next week.

SuperCoupe007
12-27-2011, 02:30 PM
I know, its an older thread. I don't know of too many junk yards in the Orange County.

So did you get a chance to go to ALL FORD?

HappyChappy
12-30-2011, 12:20 AM
No I didn't get to all ford. I only got to the two pick a parts off Beach blvd in Westminster.

I have satisfied my few needs so far with what aI got at the yards and then what I've purchased online. So I'm going to maybe go check it out for fun in the next few months. Maybe Ill get lucky and find a seatbelt motor or a nicer rear bench seat.