Anyone Purchase from the Thunderbird SC Shop?

Yes I did awhile back and they shipped my stuff pretty quick. I bought a few interiors parts from them.

I haven't purchased parts from his website, but have bought stuff in person. Always been great with me. His screenname here is sunny627 - maybe shoot him a PM here to check the status of your order?

I have bought many parts through his site and Ryan has always come through. I have sent money orders and used paypal with him with no issues. Did you email or call? I have his business card for him if you need a number and he always has responded to emails.

Ok. Thanks everyone. I was getting worried as the parts I ordered were still showing for sale too.

Ryan is a hell of a guy and I have always been completely satisfied with the parts and service he provides. I have purchased a complete set of side skirts, a dead pedal, I think a couple other things, it always arrived quickly, he even took photos of mounting points for the side skirts, responded fast to e-mail, he's great to work with.

I have purchased a bunch of stuff from Ryan and he is cool.

He operates on a first come basis and will call you if there is an issue.

Ok. Thanks everyone. I was getting worried as the parts I ordered were still showing for sale too.

You're presuming he only had one of whatever you bought :D My one purchase was wonderful with him. Alas, he's out of the bladders for the seats - my passenger seat is now failing.

RwP

i have also bought stuff from him as i live 20 minutes from him. Great guy to work with, fair and reasonable.

Back