1.7 AR, MP Front Mount, SCU Heads, Kooks headers....

XxSlowpokexX

Hey all. I have basically decieded to go a different route with my car and everything (I mean everything) is up for sale to fund my new endevour. Here is what I have

SCU 1.7 AR kit. This kit has about 2,000 miles on it and is one of the later versions with the snout brace. Will come with a modified lower intake which has been powdercoated black wrinkle finish, modified fuel rail, jackshaft an dsome bolts and studs I upgraded to ARP SS. This unit has no track time, one run to 165mph plus (yes you need one of these....you do) a trip to Ohio and two trips to carlisle PA from NYC. Asking $3600 PRETTY FIRM. SOLD

Magnum Powers IC and Mikes 38SC Rad. Being these go perfectly together I am offering them together. My car with AC ran super cool with this setup and the AR, heads, cam...No Fan Included. IC & rad have about 2,000 miles on them as well. This is about $1,800 worth of goodness new. I'm asking $1,100 SOLD

If you buy both I'll throw in a polished MP Classic top for free (a $325 value!) SOLD

You can check my garage for a photo of the stuff as installed on my car currently

I also have Kooks midlenght headers that DO NOT LEAK. The EGR tube has been welded closed on mine. I would like to get $550 for these. That will come with the downtubes with high flow metallic core cats and x pipe. SOLD

95mm MP TB SOLD

85mm MP TB 85mm TB. Return spring was weak so anexternal one was retrofitted. How does $200 sound? Or make a serious offer

BBK 70mm TB $125

Custom Raised Top Tig Welded Nicest Ive ever seen $125

Ported Early model SC/inlet with welded silencer ports. Rebuilt as well $200

3.5" MP Intake SOLD

90mm LMAF with adapter filter & pigtail SOLD

SCI Underdrive pulleys. I need to see whee I put the alternator pulley but will be asking $200 for these. They look pretty much new

SCU Heads with beehive springs. These have about 1,000 miles on them. I dont know what to ask just yet but I will be getting them checked out before selling off to anyone...But Im adding them now in case someone is interestedSOLD

Custom Re-Grind Cam Here are the specs
http://www.sccoa.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29067&d=1193693466

Nice idle..Sounds great. Good Vacuum. Actual lift is closer to .526 intake .520 exhaust with factory SC rockers. Cam was rated with 1.5's on card. Will come with 7.2 Hardened pushrods (May be chromoly as well I forgot what I had bought exactly) and shims for rockers. I was very happy with this cam. $175 but I must liquidate

NOS dry nitrous kit. Set it up. Used one bottle. Pulled out of car and have had it sitting since. Just looked at it and one solenoid has a dent in its cover..Will make sure it still operates or get a new one to replace it if it doesnt. Asking $300 firm which is a bargain compared to new!

Thats it for now. I will update with my other parts I have laying around so always check first page for updates. I have a crapload of SC stuff that will need to go.

Thanks all and let me know
'
'Damon

PS. also looking for a 94/95 bhj balancer. Will work out as part of a trade or cash for any of the above

Last edited:
Scratching my head!

But....was nice to drive in the Teal with all those goodies!! Pulled hard through the gears even in 5th :eek:

Tom

Ill need it. I hat egetting rid of anything Im like a SC performance parts hoarder...But I just cant hold onto everything

Wow that AR sold quick...:) Mine took quite a bit longer to sell and sold for less with more. So 2.2L what hood are you getting? Its good you are going all out. Now we wont hear excuses about budget this and that.

Good luck cant wait to see what comes from all this. Save some $$ for the T56.

Wow that AR sold quick...:) Mine took quite a bit longer to sell and sold for less with more. So 2.2L what hood are you getting? Its good you are going all out. Now we wont hear excuses about budget this and that.

Good luck cant wait to see what comes from all this. Save some $$ for the T56.

Oh you know my kit was like brand new! Actually I sold my blower/IC/top together! With some extras but you had that raised lower intake.

2.2? hmmpphhhh no................When I started adding up what it was going to cost me just to build a shortblock the way I wanted I was geting ripped on left and right for spending that much for under 500rwhp. Botomline was I wasnt going to go half buttocked. So I went all out. ALL OUT (well the 2.2 will mak emore...but still...no much)

Lets just say you will definitely not be having the most powerful SC on the east coast:O)..And if you think what I end up with is making power....There is more than likely something even more power that will be comming out of this.

Well lets just see what happens!

Doesnt Ira have the most power on the east coast????? You are giving my 415HP a little too much credit.

Sound like you are going turbo then, not my cup of tea for the SC but will be cool to see none the less.

well Im getting ahead of myself thinking you may actually want to go faster than you are eventually. And the 2.2 is always an option if I end up wanting less hp:eek:

Sounds good. I dont see big things happening for me for a bit. I just want to bolt on my power adder and at least make the same or just a bit more. My efforts will be put to paying a mortgage and feeding the kids. Just make sure you race a shootout at least. I dont want any hypothetical seat in the pants number LOL.

You get only hypothetical numbers from me...Thats how I roll.

And I know all about the mortgage..But kids....Oh no not yet

Alota ppl spending the kids christmas money today!

Doesnt Ira have the most power on the east coast????? You are giving my 415HP a little too much credit.

I thought that Vinning was right there... I thought they both made 460whp ?

Last edited:
Back