17" Borbet Thunderbird Rims with Goodyear Eagle 235/55/17 Tires - SOLD

Macros

SCCoA Member
Selling a set of (4) Borbet Aftermarket Rims for an 89-97 Thunderbird.

These AWESOME wheels will really make your car shine! They look like more agressive versions of the Cobra R's.

Wrapped in performance Goodyear Eagle 235/55/17 Tires. Two have like new tread, two are a bit more worn.

Local pickup with tires west of Cleveland, OH for free. Or shipping is about $150 in the states for just the rims or $180-$200 with the tires.

Sale pending.

Attachments

• IMG_0587.jpg
    IMG_0587.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 1,063
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 1,854
  • Tires.jpg
    Tires.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Getting a lot of interest in these wheels, but all involve shipping...

Anyone within driving distance that would like a truly unique set of aftermarket wheels/tires to make their SC stand out?

SC bolt pattern. Bolt on and roll!

wheels

I really don't see why you're not willing to ship them. Seems as if you really wanted them sold, you could've already sold them to someone. I know my buddy would've bought them the same day you posted if you were willing to ship.

I really don't see why you're not willing to ship them. Seems as if you really wanted them sold, you could've already sold them to someone. I know my buddy would've bought them the same day you posted if you were willing to ship.

It's not that I am not willing, it's just not cost effective with the tires. Besides, I thought you guys were considering a road trip here!

If he wants to pay for shipping, I am more than open!

Yes he was willing to pay for shipping. He wanted to know how much to ship to 60586. Give me the quote. I was trying to convince him to take the drive out there, but I really believe he didn't want to. I gotta call him again today cause he was looking at some cobra r wheels after you said you weren't willing to ship. I hope he didn't buy those other wheels yet.

Are they an 8" or 9" width?

They are 17x7. 10" wide with the tires. Looks like about a 42MM offset. Looked great on the SC that they came off of.

Truly unique set. The photos don't do them justice.

Last edited:
Bump for lower price.

Price is for wheels with tires included for free. Will also consider removing tires if you want me to ship just the rims.

borbet wheels

macros,
I may be interested in the wheels you posted. What is the offset of the wheels? I'll need a better picture of all wheels and tires together and individually in order to decide if it is worth the effort.
I live in North Carolina, but have a friend who lives in OH who would help me out with p/u if you are willing to meet him somewhere around Akron.

Let me know, Bill

macros,
I may be interested in the wheels you posted. What is the offset of the wheels? I'll need a better picture of all wheels and tires together and individually in order to decide if it is worth the effort.
I live in North Carolina, but have a friend who lives in OH who would help me out with p/u if you are willing to meet him somewhere around Akron.

Let me know, Bill

Not a problem on meeting. I will take individual photos and get the offset tonight.

Here are photos of the individual wheels...

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpg
    IMG_0712.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0713.jpg
    IMG_0713.jpg
    332.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0714.jpg
    IMG_0714.jpg
    344.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0715.jpg
    IMG_0715.jpg
    363 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0716.jpg
    IMG_0716.jpg
    360.5 KB · Views: 58
And the inside identification... Made in Germany...

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0720.jpg
    IMG_0720.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0721.jpg
    IMG_0721.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0722.jpg
    IMG_0722.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0723.jpg
    IMG_0723.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 43
3 Wheels are perfect. 1 has a small nick (see this photo)...

Attachments

• IMG_0717.jpg
    IMG_0717.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 69
Back