V6 Ford Challenge II info

V6Sprout

Hey everyone, I wanted to let everyone know about the V6 Ford Challenge II event that will be held next year. This years event was a success and we got coverage in MMFF, it should be in next months issue of MMFF (Jan 2003) I believe.

This event is open to all V6 Fords, thunderbirds, Supercoupe, SHO's, probes and mustangs. We will have a class for Power adders, Naturally aspirated, and a show and shine competition as well. Rightnow we are trying to gather info for next years event, we need to know what everyone would like, we can get a weekend date this time which will help, last years Friday date was hard for people to make it.

We would like to know, whats better, Sat or Sun race day, and also what dates are good and what dates are NO GOOD, meaning when you can and can't attend due to other plans. We are planning for an early spring race, April, may and possible June at the very latest.

Here is the link to the post started at V6Pwer.com, feel free to post here, on v6power or even email me directly.

V6FC II link

we didn't have an NA t-birds last year and we would like to get some this year.

Race will be held at the St. Thomas Dragway in London, ONtario, Canada, about 2 hours from the Detroit border and about 2 1/2 hours from the BUffalo, NY border. We will have caravans setup as well for people to follow to the track.

We also had 20 sponsors donate prizes last year, but a few dropped out last minute, I think we ended up with 16 sponsors total this year. here are a few examples of donated prizes

• $500US gift certificate for Supercoupe
  • $500 Can certificate for mustangs
  • Densecharger cold air kit for mustang
  • 2 x $150US cash prizes
  • $200US certificate for SHO's

Thanks everyone, hope to see you out at the V6FC II

Back