94/95 Slightly Ported M90, Complete rebuild kit and Inlet

Regul8r

Went another route with the blower set up so I am selling the stuff I already bought.

- Slightly ported 94/95 M90, $250 Some flaking but held 18psi with no noise, has early model pulley on it (3%) SOLD

- Complete DD M90 rebuild kit $75 (all seals and bearings with a solid coupler)SOLD

-94/95 Inlet plenum $50, had the TB side smoothed/ported along with an EGR block off plate. $60 shipped anywhere in the lower 48

Reply here as my inbox is pretty full.

Last edited:
what do you mean by flaking? paint? price shipped to 63146

The 94/95 rotors are coated and they flake over time. These are not bad!
as for shipping... are you coming to the KC Meet next weekend? I'll be there and can deliver.

Shouldn't be more than $50 for the whole set up shipped.

I doubt it.. thats a long way from me. Im interested but waiting on money to get here which after today is late .. sigh. I will get back to you.

Last edited:
Monday morning kickin this to the top!

Great opportunity for someone to grab a already ported bolt on piece or do a little work and rebuild it when you get it painted or powdercoated.

Super deal all around.

LMK shipping est. to 60107 for the the three pieces, blower, kit, inlet...

reply to my email if you want...

cgates at medousa dot com

Chris,

No problem.

Carl,

Interested, I don't need the intake plenum, but I understand if you want to sell it as a package.

Message me the details, I can do Paypal.

Thanks

Charlie

Carl,

Interested, I don't need the intake plenum, but I understand if you want to sell it as a package.

Message me the details, I can do Paypal.

Thanks

Charlie

Charlie IF I break up the package that way... you want the blower and the rebuild kit? $340 Shipped that covers the paypal fee too.
Say yes here and I'll PM you the paypal.

Carl,

Yes, if you would split them up I am looking at the supercharger and the rebuild kit. Some how I have 2 more inlet plenums than superchargers. About a month ago I finished porting one of the extras.

PM me with your details and I'll get you taken care of tomorrow.

SWS.

If Carl doesn't get you pictures of the pulley, I'll get some when I get the blower.

Charlie

Back