what injectors??

what injectors should i use with the 75mm tb what else would i need to upgrade the tb?

Not enough information. If you have a 75MM TB than you should have a 76MM Maf. As to injector size that would be based more on what kind of HP do you plan to support with them. You would need to figure that out before buying injectors. Also a cone filter I recommend and correct sized fresh air tube. Changing injector size, it is recommended to tune the car

Ken

Not enough information. If you have a 75MM TB than you should have a 76MM Maf. As to injector size that would be based more on what kind of HP do you plan to support with them. You would need to figure that out before buying injectors. Also a cone filter I recommend and correct sized fresh air tube. Changing injector size, it is recommended to tune the car

Ken

From what i understand, ask i have asked DD about this and his response was along the lines of the stock (70mm) MAF housing will support a good ammount of power and is not the major restricition in the intake tract,

From what i understand, ask i have asked DD about this and his response was along the lines of the stock (70mm) MAF housing will support a good ammount of power and is not the major restricition in the intake tract,

My question is how much HP are you looking to acheive? 250, 300, 325 that determines injector size. so you have to tell us what you look to get from your mods to get a recommendation there. I recommended the 76MM MAF because you want keep things sized about the same, that is just logical. The intake is an important factor to performance that why The tb of choice for the big dogs is a monster 95MM. The whole theory is the less restrictive for air flow moving into the blower is important for making HP. If you want just a few extra HP than sizing probably wont mean much. I use to have a 75MM and a 76MM MAF with 42lb injectors. If your going to use a 70MM maf than run a like size TB. Regardless expect to do some tuning when you start getting away form factory sizes or dont expect big increases in hp.

Ken

i want around 300 rwhp, and when its all done it will be dino tuned. but i want the best easyest way to achieve this. it will be for an 89 completely stock super coupe

Last edited:
the throttle body by configuration on the supercoupe setup is a restriction on the inlet of the blower, putting a bigger throttle body on it will not hinder performance

if you aren't exceeding the capabilities of the stock maf or injectors your best bet would be to just hang on to them until they become a limitation. Since your going to get it 'dyno' tuned your best bet would be to just wait until then.

i want around 300 rwhp, and when its all done it will be dino tuned. but i want the best easyest way to achieve this. it will be for an 89 completely stock super coupe

You can go out to www.magnumpowers.com and look at their 300-400 hp builds and you can do a search on this site using xr7 dave as the author and find this information as well. Again I would just use the MP's site as a reference.

You wont make it with performance bolt ons. The hold up is a small cam and poor flowing heads. Most guys like bolting on performance mods like TBs Mafs, injectors, tuning because you can do it a little at a time as money is available. Only two ways to make 300 rwhp is install a more aggressive cam and head porting. You would need the bigger TB, MAF, injectors, ported late model blower, better IC and a tune even with the cam. The second receipt would be to bolt on a twin screw blower, better TB, MAF, better IC and a tune. Might hit 300 with that with out getting into the internals. either way it is pricey to make 300rwhp with a stock motor

Ken

I quite frankly am surprised you would show yourself again on this forum after ripping a number of members off.

Do you think were stupid or just new.

You've got my PayPal address if you want to make right with me.

If not PM and I will forward.

Paul

I quite frankly am surprised you would show yourself again on this forum after ripping a number of members off.

Do you think were stupid or just new.

You've got my PayPal address if you want to make right with me.

If not PM and I will forward.

Paul

WHO are u pissed of at ??

Not to worry Todd.

Appreciated but life has a way of evening things out.

Over time, if in fact he owns an SC, I'm sure his world will keep getting smaller.

We have to take a stand to weed out the cancers and appreciate the support we as group can lend in these situations.

Who know's, maybe he will MAN UP.

Paul

Back