95 drivers air bag

up date

After lots of searching I found out that the 94 and the 95 air bags are different. I am in need of a 95.

Not just that! But...

They have something different in the electronics. Search using these words. BLACK 94-95 STEERING WHEEL AIRBAG. The last post is where I got the info and a few other places to confirm.I also called my ford parts warehouse and the 94 p# is F4SZ 63043 B13B and the 95 p# is F6SZ 63043 AAB.

Last edited:
They have something different in the electronics. Search using these words. BLACK 94-95 STEERING WHEEL AIRBAG. The last post is where I got the info and a few other places to confirm.I also called my ford parts warehouse and the 94 p# is F4SZ 63043 B13B and the 95 p# is F6SZ 63043 AAB.

Thats impossible. The F6 is a 1996 Part number, I bet you will find it has a Bird on the cover instead of the SC Logo.

The 1995 part number is F5SB-63043B13-BBJAB0

- Dan

I thought the same thing as soon as my source told me the number also. So I asked him to make sure so he checked a second time. I even gave him my VIN # and he still came up with F6SZ 63043 AAB as the part number for my VIN #. He did say however that it was the new # and did not have access to the old one. Your # could very well be right as i could not get the old # from him.

Back