1990 Supercoupe, 5 spd, 146k, White/Maroon lthr $2,750 OBO.

acgjoe

Hey everybody,

Vehicle is currently not inspected.
Reason: Vehicle needed front cross drilled rotors and pads ~$500 at the time and I didn't have the cash to do the repairs so the car has been sitting. I currently live 4 hours away from the car but will make a video Last week of December for anyone interested.

It's been a while since I drove my SC with horrible weather in Pittsburgh, PA.
Car is currently located in Berks county (Mohnton, PA)
I am looking to sell it but I really don't know it's SCCOA value. Many performance mods have been tastefully done over the years. I have not run it on the track so I don't have 1/4 mile times. I will list the mods as I can recall. I'm sure I'll probably miss a few here and there. I'm not looking to part this ride out because I just don't have the time to do all that. Feel free to give me reasonable offers.

Engine:
Griffin Radiator, 73mm C&L MAF, 70mm BBK Supercoupe TB, 10% overdrive pully, Underdrive pulleys, 1.73 SVO Rocker Roller Arms, Intercooler Fan w/ temp sensor. Raised Blower top, S-Blower, Jasper engine was bored out twice over. Jacobs wires, Larger fuel injectors I want to say 48lbs. or 50lbs. can't quite recall off top of my head. Stocks inj. were 36lbs. Less than 20,000 miles on engine. K&N 9" cone filter with ram air box, New electric fan; old motor burned out.

Lights: Upgraded headlight kit. Competition Limited 360 watt kit. Amazing for night driving. Does need new relay for hi/low beam switching.

Interior Lighting: My headlight switch may need replacement. Last time I drove the car I found the dash board lights going out upon Hi Beams being put on, but comes back on when low beams are on. Sometimes the dash would stay lit with Hi beams on but it's definately an electrical concern to look into.

Interior Features:
Moonroof fully functional and clean shade slide, no rips/tears
Electric motor seats both sides. Driver side motor is starting to move very slowly. Perhaps rebuilding the motor or a swap out would be a option. All features are functional with interior. Power windows have been rebuilt with new rubber bearings. They operate smooth and quickly.
Dual Pod Auto Meter Gauges on A-pillar.
Air/Fuel Stoich meter, and Boost pressure gauge (Both Auto Meter products)

Trans and drivetrain:
Centerforce Dual Friction clutch newly replaced. Less than 1,000 miles on car since. 5 spd tranny still running strong and smooth shifting thru gears. 2.73 gears stock changed to 3.73's (still on hand for outright sale) but the car now has 3.27's and they really work well with the setup.
Clutch hydrolic slave cylinder replaced and also new hose connecting to trans.

Suspension:
Eibach Progressive Rate Lowering Springs 1.5" lowered. Tokico Illumina II shocks. IRS bushings thru MN12 Performance. All urethane bushings replaced thru MN12 performance.

Brakes:
KVR Performance Cross Drilled Rotors all 4 (Stock size rotors). Stock calipers. Upgraded pads.
(front rotors/pads will need replacement)
New e-brake cable. This is a hard part to find anymore. Much searching went into getting hands on a new cable.

Exhaust:
MN12 Performance Dual exhuast with mandrel bent tubes. $1,500 for the kit when they were being sold. Two new Dynomax mufflers installed a few months back. Magnaflow resonator.

Tires:
245/50/16s. New tires *forget the brand offhand* Stock wheels in good condition.
SNOW/ICE: Bridgestone Blizzak MZ02s.
If are looking to drive this car in the winter these tires do the trick. With high performance tires the SC will not move off of a flat surface due to the light rear-end.
Excellent snow and ice traction. A must for anyone driving the SC year round in the northern states.

Exterior mods.
Cervini's Ram Air hood and Cervini's Rear spoiler. Ram Air hood has some spider cracks across the paint due to flexing over the years. Stock hood still avail.

Viper Alarm system. Top of the line 4 button system when purchased new ($800)

Radio: Cerwin Vega speakers in doors with AMP. No sub in car currently.

Battery may need replacement. Car has been sitting for a significant period of time and inspection sticker no longer valid.

It's been a while since I listed all the mods. I bet I missed a few. Please feel free to get in touch if you have serious interest.

I can send photos, but only to the really interested. I will be home with the car during the last week of December. I am looking to make a full inside and out video so you can also hear the car run and see all details.

PICS LINK: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.788551963523.2396462.14211200&type=1&l=2c07b94dd8

Thanks again.

Joe 717-725-2233 cell.
please send email responses to jkupiszewski@hotmail.com
Car mileage: 146,000 mi. New Engine mileage under 20,000 mi.
Ballpark $2750 to 2400 realistic offers. Thanks!

Last edited:
Body is in pretty good condition. No dents that I remember. Rust... I'm not sure. Been a while since I've been home to really check it out close. Interior is maroon leather. I know driver sear and pass front started to crack on bottom seat portion in perforations. Driver bolster also worn. Rear seat along top stitching torn open due to sun heat. Ill give a detailed video when I get home.

Back