maf question

GHOSTXR7

goooooooooood morrrrnnnnnntinggggggggg
ive purchased a c&l maf and its got a green tube in it. after reading abit. its to the conclusion this is for 42lbs injectors but on when used in a mustang. ive got an xr7 as it states :D is this correct and will it work or should i get the purple tube anyways. thank

also with my my 75mm tb i see it doesnt have the pipe for the coolant hose. where would i bypass that hose to?

ok so with a tune i can run the green tube with 42lb injectors, correct. i found a guy who does tuning and has a dyno. so thats a plus. and also what kind of chip/computer do i need to get while running this setup
75mm tb
76mm maf with 42lb injectors
3" cai
5% j/s pulley
5% s/c pulley
3" catback exhaust

and also what kind of chip/computer do i need to get while running this setup

Moates Quarterhorse if your car is a 89 or 90 (BTW, can't see what you have from your current posts - may want to put it in your signature for now.)

Binary Editor so you can update the tune.

Here's where to start ... http://www.moates.net/quarterhorse-for-fords-p-199.html?cPath=63

Suggested software at http://www.moates.net/binary-editor-2012-p-213.html?cPath=33 .

Hmm ... I dunno if it's still on, but there WAS a group buy on a QH with a predone tune for the 3.8SC .

I bet one of the guys here can preload the QH with a good starter tune until you can get it dyno'ed.

RwP

iam sorry its for a 90xr7. ive been reading a little about the quarterhorse i may need a lil more reading. thanks ralph p iam going to check those out to see what can be done.

goooooooooood morrrrnnnnnntinggggggggg
ive purchased a c&l maf and its got a green tube in it. after reading abit. its to the conclusion this is for 42lbs injectors but on when used in a mustang. ive got an xr7 as it states :D is this correct and will it work or should i get the purple tube anyways. thank

Get the purple tube. With the mods you have listed it will probably be close enough that you won't even need a tune.

David

Back