FS: Misc Parts

fturner

Ok, here's a list of items that I have for sale. I'll be adding more to the list as I start sorting through my junk. Shipping is extra.

• - 9.5" 3000 stall convertor for AOD by dirtydog, $350 (retains direct drive for 3rd and OD, the Dog says he can modify this for you for about $125)
  • - Dirtydog F-52 Stock Convertor setup for 2400 stall, $100, link for more information is here http://www.dirtydogperformance.com/converters/ford/aod/f-52-stock-aod-converter/prod_15.html (TENTATIVE)
  • - Full dual exhaust 2-1/2" mandrel bent aluminized steel with Magnaflow spun cats, Magnaflow resonator, and magnaflow mufflers in the rear. Requires later style gas tank and this is setup for the Kooks Mid Length headers. $300 (NOT SHIPPING)
  • - Set of Scorpion Non-Adjustable 1.73 Roller Rockers $150

Attachments

• 20111217_27.JPG
    20111217_27.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Fraser,

I am interested in your exhaust setup and possibly your 9.5" converter. I will be available between 12/27-12/31. If you are availalbe around these dates and I can fit your exhaust in a 2000 jeep grand cherokee please PM me.

Thanks,

Chris.

Last edited:
Fraser,

I am interested in your exhaust setup and possibly your 9.5" converter. I will be available between 12/27-12/31. If you are availalbe around these dates and I can fit your exhaust in a 2000 jeep grand cherokee please PM me.

Thanks,

Chris.

Hi Chris,

I don't see why the exhaust could't fit into the jeep. I'll be home on the 27th then the 30th on.

Fraser

interested in the f-52 and the rockers if u are sure your gonna sell the convertor and its for a s/c

The converter is for the auto s/c's with the AOD trans in it. I'd hesitate to ship that to you since it is so big and bulky as the shipping cost would be huge.

The rockers on the other hand.

Fraser

well thats why i was interested in both so they could both be put in one box what would u figure the shipping to cost 50 -75 bux ?? for the convertor and rockers to chicago ?

well thats why i was interested in both so they could both be put in one box what would u figure the shipping to cost 50 -75 bux ?? for the convertor and rockers to chicago ?

Looks like the converter is sold. For shipping to Chicago for the rockers you are probably looking at around $25.00 or so.

Fraser

Where in chicago area are you? you in the city or outside of city? Im in Montgomery

Back