Smoking end of the year deal on DBL ICs

kenewagner

Would really like to sell off the two double ICs I have put together. So if you buy one of these ICs before the end of the year I will let them go for
320.00 with shroud and 300 without shroud. Shipping in the mainland US for free.

Ken

Is this price good without supplying a core? If so I will take the DIC with the shroud. Let me know your preferred payment method.

Thanks,

Chris

If you still have it, I'll buy one without the shroud. Let me know, and I'll paypal the money and shipping address.

Mike O

If you still have it, I'll buy one without the shroud. Let me know, and I'll paypal the money and shipping address.

Mike O

One is sold, one is sold pending payment. Will start anothe one as soon as I get one more core. If the one falls through I will sell it to you. If you can wait a week I wlill have another one ready

Ken

can u post a pic of what they look like with and without hte shroud ?

The view of the shroud has the IC tubes painted as well. I no longer paint the fins and tubes. They are left all natural as most felt it made for better cooling no covered with paint. Of the two I had at the beginning of the thread one is sold and the other is still pending payment. I have a single core IC and just need another single core to build another one in the near future

Ken

Attachments

• IC new top view.jpg
    IC new top view.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 71
  • New IC.jpg
    New IC.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 83
  • New IC1.jpg
    New IC1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 81
Second IC has sold. I am looking for some cores and will see about doing two more since there is an expressed interest in them.

Ken

I forgot to send back my core to you....but, it's packaged in the box right now, so i'll send it as soon as I get a chance.

ken they look great im really impressed with your work and from what i have been hearing the your dic is exactly what i need think ill be sending payment to you in the next few days so when you get the next one done i can get it.

Back