SOLD!!!!!!!! $4000 94 red sc 5 spd new paint and leather, rebuilt eng and trans

ISCREAMROCK

Hello all. I just got back from Iraq a month ago and bought this SC. I drove it from Chicago to DC for a job interview. Then to Nashville, TN and back to DC. I now live in Virginia just outside of DC. Unfortunately before you can get plates (the ones on it are temps) you have to pass emissions. This smokin' hot car has no cats! So if you live in an area that does emission testing just be aware of that. I also bought a Dodge Raider, which is perfect for my daily commute. The SC is a GREAT car. The only thing I was going to have to fix is the sagging door issue. I have the rebuild kit already and could probably do it this weekend at the shop I work at. I work at an Infiniti dealer and thats where I took the pics. Sorry it was raining today. So here is the rundown:

The vehicle is in great condition.
NEW PAINT no dents and no dings, NEW MOTOR, REBUILT 5 SPEED TRANS, AIR BLOWS ICE COLD, NEW TIRES, BRAKES and much more.......

I am the 3rd owner

The list of work is only for your reference to put some value on the car.

Less than 7000 miles since rebuild.

Interior has custom leather interior in excellent condition.

Car runs and drives excellent.

A LIST OF WORK COMPLETED ON CAR

Complete rebuilt engine
Balance crank assembly, mill bowl porting to heads, deck block, new valve springs, $2961.30 (Coil Racing)

Power pulley, belt and intercooler fan $154.00

New A/C condenser

New motor mounts, Gauge pod and gauges on pillar post $130.00

Rebuilt 5 speed trans $1000.00

New clutch $350.00

Power chip stage 1 $255.00

New radiator, clutch and slave cylinder, new leather seats $1400.00

New throttle body 75MM, Mac air intake, b&m ripper shifter, front and rear diamond slotted rotors, nickel plated, with pads $1000.00

Magnaflow muffler with custom exhaust $850.

New Tires

Again, this car is awesome! I have put a new passenger side rear hub bearing in it, but other than that this car needs NOTHING.

The reason I am selling it is because DC is a much more expensive place to live than I had anticipated. The Dodge can get me around and long trips I can fly. But I will really miss this car. I just need the money.

The first 5000 takes it! I may be able to drive it to you and then fly back

Please email me apaulas@live.com or leave a message on my cell 773-699-3424

You can view 25 pics here:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...E5292F852CB43CDA!108&authkey=!ADTm4MDGRHYL9tA

Thanks,
Paul Shepard

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Cats are only around a $100 each. Some cheaper some a little more depending on size. And as with any product price is always negotiable.

Glad to see you are doing well. Bump to the top for a great guy to deal with. Good luck with the sale.

What is going on Chief? Merry Christmas! I figure now is not the best time to sell a car but I unfortunately have to. This car is modded just like what I would have done. Paint is awesome, leather is awesome, plenty of power. I guess after being in Iraq I can decipher my needs from my wants. It sure was exactly what I needed for the road trips I had to make though. What ever happened to the 93 you came and picked up from me?

I put the motor from my 89 into the 93 and traded it for a 65 mustang and then sold the mustang to help with the down payment on my new place. Your car now looks nice! Good luck with the sale.

Sure appears to be the same.

Can't really blame a guy for trying to make some coin.

I could be really interested at a closer to $4,000 price tag though, so if that ever becomes a possibility, do let me know.

It is the same car! How about $5000?

It is the same car. I have done some work to it. New rear wheel bearing on the passenger side, new tie rod ends and an alignment. I have put speakers and a radio in it as well. I put a dimmer switch on the pod guages because at night they were to bright. I put a body control module in it. The remote and all the interior lights were not working. I repaired the lower hinge on the drivers side door. Like I said This car needs nothing. I really hate to sell it. I don't think I will be able to find one like this again. I just have to pay some bills and I wanted it to go to a good home. And of course, start high and settle low. Who doesn't want to turn a profit? This car is worth every bit of it.

Makes sense to me.
Still debating if I am ok with red and 5 speed.

I had a white 89 SC from 1995-1997 and actually really enjoyed the car.
Very tempted to get back into one.

Apparently I was asking too much so I've lowered the price to 5000 bucks.

Keep in mind that it depends on your location for price. That's why kbb and other price assigning authorities ask for your location before giving a price.

So, what is the real break down on this car? How long have you owned it? Is it a flip or what? Bit confused by the posts in this thread.

I did not buy this car to flip. When I got back from Iraq working as a contractor I had enough money in the bank to buy two cars. 1 was the SC the other a Dodge Raider (a small suv). I wanted to use the SC on nice days and the Raider would be my "winter" vehicle. Coming back from Iraq my company transfered me to the DC are from TN. I am now feeling the strain of the greater cost of living here. I'll say this again, I DO NOT WANT TO SELL THIS CAR I HAVE TO. I have put some work into it. And when I bought it I thought I stole it so hence the over-eager start price. So.....to anyone interested I will sell it for $4500. That is what I have into it. I thought with all the mods, new paint, new leather, rebuilt engine and trans that this would be an easy sell. Must be too close to Christmas. I just drove it last night to a band audition an hour from my house each way. Boy, am I going to miss this car it is such a pleasure to drive.

To BIRDOFPREY I'll meet you around Chicago if you want it. My parents live in SW MI it would be a good excuse to see them.

Did you know your back rims are on the wrong side of the car. Your rims are directional and they are running backwards.

I like them like that because you can't tell if I'm coming or going! Actually I never really looked at them with such srutiny. Good eye! That is an easy fix! Thanks for pointing it out to me.

Hello all. I just got back from Iraq a month ago and bought this SC. I drove it from Chicago to DC for a job interview. Then to Nashville, TN and back to DC. I now live in Virginia just outside of DC. Unfortunately before you can get plates (the ones on it are temps) you have to pass emissions. This smokin' hot car has no cats! So if you live in an area that does emission testing just be aware of that. I also bought a Dodge Raider, which is perfect for my daily commute. The SC is a GREAT car. The only thing I was going to have to fix is the sagging door issue. I have the rebuild kit already and could probably do it this weekend at the shop I work at. I work at an Infiniti dealer and thats where I took the pics. Sorry it was raining today. So here is the rundown:

The vehicle is in great condition.
NEW PAINT no dents and no dings, NEW MOTOR, REBUILT 5 SPEED TRANS, AIR BLOWS ICE COLD, NEW TIRES, BRAKES and much more.......

I am the 3rd owner

The list of work is only for your reference to put some value on the car.

Less than 7000 miles since rebuild.

Interior has custom leather interior in excellent condition.

Car runs and drives excellent.

A LIST OF WORK COMPLETED ON CAR

Complete rebuilt engine
Balance crank assembly, mill bowl porting to heads, deck block, new valve springs, $2961.30 (Coil Racing)

Power pulley, belt and intercooler fan $154.00

New A/C condenser

New motor mounts, Gauge pod and gauges on pillar post $130.00

Rebuilt 5 speed trans $1000.00

New clutch $350.00

Power chip stage 1 $255.00

New radiator, clutch and slave cylinder, new leather seats $1400.00

New throttle body 75MM, Mac air intake, b&m ripper shifter, front and rear diamond slotted rotors, nickel plated, with pads $1000.00

Magnaflow muffler with custom exhaust $850.

New Tires

Again, this car is awesome! I have put a new passenger side rear hub bearing in it, but other than that this car needs NOTHING.

The reason I am selling it is because DC is a much more expensive place to live than I had anticipated. The Dodge can get me around and long trips I can fly. But I will really miss this car. I just need the money.

The first 5000 takes it! I may be able to drive it to you and then fly back

Please email me apaulas@live.com or leave a message on my cell 773-699-3424

You can view 25 pics here:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...E5292F852CB43CDA!108&authkey=!ADTm4MDGRHYL9tA

Thanks,
Paul Shepard

How did you get that gauge face or where can i buy that from ? thanks in advance

Back