RAM 10.5" Clutch kit

Is it new? Will it work on a 91 sc with a light weight flywheel? I'm very interested. Is it the oe clutch or the HD clutch.

Justin I think I bought the flywheel from you so if you say it will work that's good for me. So is there a difference between the surface of the 11 inch vs the 10.5? And just to make sure the bolt pattern for the 10.5 and the 11 are the same.

Justin I think I bought the flywheel from you so if you say it will work that's good for me. So is there a difference between the surface of the 11 inch vs the 10.5? And just to make sure the bolt pattern for the 10.5 and the 11 are the same.

Only difference is the extra half an inch surface on the flywheel. You can use a tape measure and measure it across the surface of the flywheel and see that its only 10.5 wide.

As for the bolt pattern, I could bolt my stock 11 inch pressure plate to the 10.5 flywheel.

Well just so every one knows this clutch will not work on a SC flywheel. The pressure plate will not bolt up and the friction surface is larger on the flywheel then it is on the clutch.

Well just so every one knows this clutch will not work on a SC flywheel. The pressure plate will not bolt up and the friction surface is larger on the flywheel then it is on the clutch.

Measure across the surface of clutch, if the flyhweel surface is larger than the clutch, than the clutch he sold you is not a 10.5 clutch kit.

Why doesn't the pressure plate work?

Well lets see.
IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

i dont get it. my stock 94/95 clutch was bigger than the acutal flywheel surface, but my stock pressure plate bolted right up. i really wished i kept my old clutch and pressure plate. i do have my flywheel.

when you get that 5 spd SC apart, see how the 91 stock parts bolt up.

figured it out. 89 to 93 had 11" surfaces, the 94/95 had 11.5" surface. your goin to need a 11" clutch set-up.

just return the clutch get a 11" from supercoupe performance.

Last edited:
Yea it's all good I got my money back out of the 10.5 clutch. I can't wait to get the right clutch. I almost have every thing out of the 91 parts car. All that is left is the motor and tranny. I have already started putting some of the stuff on the car I am converting to a 5 speed.

Back