PDA

View Full Version : On Monday, december 26th.....

drlance
12-28-2011, 09:07 AM
we were headed home from southern MO and while driving east bound on I70 came up on a very nice red SC!

Single driver, keeping it around 65 MPH,(while we were doing 66....lol) around the Greenville, IL area at 2PM.

A very nice looking SC... didn't catch a plate number....

We would not have been recognized since we had our 2005 Bonneville GXP, but I spent a bit of time admiring it in the mirrors....

Anyone own up to being there about that time??

Lance Sikorski

scskydivin
12-31-2011, 03:53 PM
It wasn't me!

Just so you knew you weren't being ignored...:rolleyes:

notime
01-03-2012, 07:18 AM
we were headed home from southern MO and while driving east bound on I70 came up on a very nice red SC!

Single driver, keeping it around 65 MPH,(while we were doing 66....lol) around the Greenville, IL area at 2PM.

A very nice looking SC... didn't catch a plate number....

We would not have been recognized since we had our 2005 Bonneville GXP, but I spent a bit of time admiring it in the mirrors....

Anyone own up to being there about that time??

Lance Sikorski

If it had Indiana plates it was me.

Chris

davec73
01-03-2012, 10:37 AM
That might have been chris plat o ribs heading home from cdale

drlance
01-11-2012, 09:04 AM
Be a strange way to head home from Carbondale.....

But hopefully it was Chris!! It is a very nice car!!!

Lance

notime
01-11-2012, 12:41 PM
Be a strange way to head home from Carbondale.....

But hopefully it was Chris!! It is a very nice car!!!

Lance

I had just bought the car that afternoon on the west side of St. Louis and was driving it home. It was definately taken care of. The only rust on the car is on the hood where there are a few small rock chips. Out of all of my MN12's this one is in the best overall shape. I'm still debating on how I want this car to end up. It is almost to nice to start "modding" it...almost. It is under roof with the rest of the cars and will stay there until I get home later this winter.

Thanks for the compliments,

Chris