real oil pressure action

anlo

finally got around to doing the real oil pressure mod who would have thought such a small thing could bring happiness. i was tired of trying to read that stupid dummy guage every thing went well just as stated the soldering part was cumbersome but worked out. what wasnt stated was that little oil tube extention must be exactly at one spot for larger sender to fit i wasnt crazy about turning counter clockwise as if loosening from block so far no leak will have to monitor a few days before im at total peace with the mod but i like it all should do it....
has anyone worked out the actual pressures in numbers ? say what "n" or " m" or "r" might be in actual pressure numbers? it doesnt really matter if i wanted numbers i would buy an actual guage....just wanted to say this ranks up there with the other "must do" mounts....

while in the bone yard yesterday i noticed the headers from a normal 3.8 on a 96 t bird looked as if they would flow better with separate ports going into a better looking collector am i seeing things or would they not fit anyway?

Back