Chrome Cobra R's For Sale

marshall0132

Hey guys, im a mustang owner, i know these rims are popular on your cars, i have a set of high quality replicas Chrome Cobra R rims, 17x9, these rims are like new. Absolutely no pitting, no scratches of any kind, and no curb rash. the rears are wrapped in 275/40/17 and the fronts are wrapped in 255/40/17, the center caps are the cobra R center caps, 55$ a piece. The rear tires have 90% thread left and the front 50%, these rims are in mint condition, my email is marshallwillia0132@gmail.com feel free to email any questions and i will email pictures if you would like. Im looking to get 1000$ out of everything, shoot me an offer.

Hey guys, im a mustang owner, i know these rims are popular on your cars, i have a set of high quality replicas Chrome Cobra R rims, 17x9, these rims are like new. Absolutely no pitting, no scratches of any kind, and no curb rash. the rears are wrapped in 275/40/17 and the fronts are wrapped in 255/40/17, the center caps are the cobra R center caps, 55$ a piece. The rear tires have 90% thread left and the front 50%, these rims are in mint condition, my email is marshallwillia0132@gmail.com feel free to email any questions and i will email pictures if you would like. Im looking to get 1000$ out of everything, shoot me an offer.

Mustang bolt pattern I assume? What tires are they wrapped in?

food for thought

U would be better off posting some pics on this site so that anyone can view them at leisure. You just might get a bite.

Back