FS: 42#/hr Injectors, Comp Cam

bigpoppa822

I have a set of 42#/hr Deatschwerks injectors, they were in my car for less than 15k miles and I have a flow matching report sheet to go along with them. $180 shipped lower 48

Also have the Comp Xtreme Energy Stage 1 cam for sale. This is the same one sold by SCP for $360, also in my car for under 15k miles. Will come with the cam card, specs were .480/.480, 204/216 @ .050", 114LSA. You can use stock valvetrain with this cam. $240 shipped lower 48.

Open to offers. Will trade + cash if necessary for aluminum OD pulleys, 60# injectors, or 85mm MP TB.

To answer some questions about the camshaft:
Were you running stock rockers and springs with this cam?
Yes the car had a stock valvetrain with this cam.
what did you lay down after a tune?
The car was never tuned, it only had a chip to compensate for the bigger injectors. Those numbers are with stock intercooler and exhaust.
How was this cams streetability?
Perfectly streetable, the car was a daily driver for me and it ran just like stock but with a cool sounding idle.
And can you send me pictures of it if possible.
It is still in the block, I should have it out some time this week.

I had an otherwise stock motor with bolt ons, stock exhaust, stock intercooler no fan, and no tune and made 250rwhp/361rwtq.
It did have a lightly lumpy idle but I don't think I have any videos of it idling.
Here's a dyno run:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hfw_Jsv7xY&feature=g-upl&context=G2bf3effAUAAAAAAAGAA

Last edited:
I would also like to know how much you are looking for the cam?

Do you have any idea how much HP/TQ gains for this cam? on a stock motor?
Do you have any type of videos of your SC with this cam?

Thanks,

Last edited:
Yes the car had a stock valvetrain with this cam.
The car was never tuned, it only had a chip to compensate for the bigger injectors. Those numbers are with stock intercooler and exhaust.
Perfectly streetable, the car was a daily driver for me and it ran just like stock but with a cool sounding idle.
It is still in the block, I should have it out some time this week.

I have two complete Super Coupes. A 1990 and a 1992. Both are five speeds. Do these cars have any parts on them you would like to trade for. I am located in Northern California but we could work out the shipping.

Back