Mach 1 / Billet mustang calipers and brackets

You can find a set of red painted ones for around $335 plus shipping I believe.

Those will have all of the casting marks still and are rough as hell. The paint will be faded withing a year or two.

These calipers have had the casting marks ground out and are smooth to the touch as well as a powder coated finish which has better durability and looks than paint.

I have two sets of these, to sweeten the deal up some I will offer to powder coat these in any color. If its a metallic or multiple coat color there will be an addition $50 charge.

See some of my powder coating work at http://engineeredcoating.com/Gallery.php

You can find a set of red painted ones for around $335 plus shipping I believe.

Those will have all of the casting marks still and are rough as hell. The paint will be faded withing a year or two.

These calipers have had the casting marks ground out and are smooth to the touch as well as a powder coated finish which has better durability and looks than paint.

I have two sets of these, to sweeten the deal up some I will offer to powder coat these in any color. If its a metallic or multiple coat color there will be an addition $50 charge.

See some of my powder coating work at http://engineeredcoating.com/Gallery.php
So, 350 shipped and powder coated in any colour?

Any color that is a single coat. Most normal colors are.

Metallic colors and candy colors take multiple coats and would be $50.00 more

So just like the image in the original post, gloss black, yes I can do $350 shipped.

You can email me at Thunderbirdsc@gmail.com or text 409-782-3451 if you want to move forward.

Any color that is a single coat. Most normal colors are.

Metallic colors and candy colors take multiple coats and would be $50.00 more

So just like the image in the original post, gloss black, yes I can do $350 shipped.

You can email me at Thunderbirdsc@gmail.com or text 409-782-3451 if you want to move forward.

Sent you an email

Back