Stuff for sell.

r1dd1ck913

OK well this is what I'm going to try and sell. First up is the keyless entry module upgrade for 87-92 Thunderbirds that already have the keyless entry system. This is a plug and play upgrade that will give you the use of a factory ford key fob. I have one in my 91 SC that I have been using for at lest 8 months. I also put one together one for my friends 87 bird that he sold and then moved it to his 88 bird. I also just built one for the-big-e. (pictured below) I hope when he gets it he will add his input.

The next thing up is some m18 to m10 adapters and some m16 to m12 adapters. Some one told me that if I found a adapters to post them. Well I couldn't find any so I made some.

I'm just seeing if there is any interest in this stuff before I start making a bunch of them.

IMG_0166-1.jpg

IMG_0159.jpg

Well right now I can get 2 fobs off eBay for 20 bucks. And the rest of the parts form the junk yard run me another 20 or so. I'm not trying to make a lot of money or anything just something to kill some time every now and then.

But also on that note if any one has 87-92 key less entry modules or 93 and up key less entry modules with wire leads or the key fobs they would want to send my way I would be interested in them.

It seams like I may have a few people interested.

Well right now I can get 2 fobs off eBay for 20 bucks. And the rest of the parts form the junk yard run me another 20 or so. I'm not trying to make a lot of money or anything just something to kill some time every now and then.

But also on that note if any one has 87-92 key less entry modules or 93 and up key less entry modules with wire leads or the key fobs they would want to send my way I would be interested in them.

It seams like I may have a few people interested.

Well when you figure a price out let me know ill take one.

Yes sir it would. It would also change your door code because it would be a different keyless entry module but you could program your old code to it.

OK well it looks like I need to get about 5 made up. I will be going to the junk yard on Friday to pic things up. I will also order some key fobs that day as well.

I posted a response to your wanted add before seeing this.....I would also be interested in one of your modified units. Just a thought...start an exhange program to keep cost down.

Back