is there a way to test all the sensors

resmn12

i want to test the crank sensor and the coil pack and the dis module box
what is a good way to test all those?

TEST.....

Well,
there is no crystal ball you can look into so you never fall victom to sensor failure...You know that already..."GRIN" JK

Pretty much the car tests itself redondently all of the time
"In. On"...If any sensor comes back with the wrong answer, or no answer for the computer, then you are gonna get a light "CODE"...If it is a sensor that is failing once in awhile then you have yourself a challenge...But memory codes will be there to track it down...If you are sweatin' your sensors and you wanna wipe your A$$ with some cash, then go replace all of them...And then there is still the chance that you get a bad sensor from the parts shop..So good luck brotha...."GRIN" Mostly playin', but you get the idea...

Nobody seemed to want to reply to your Q, so I thought I would fill ya in...

Cheers

thanks

hey man thanks for the help i think i can get a code tester to check the codes. i know most guys on her are great guys but some just wont anwser the questions the are difficault for them to under stand. thank for the help.

Yea.....

I would say that if your car is running and starting normal, you have no reason to worry for now...When you get symtoms, get on here and talk about them no matter how minor, you may be able to save yourself some time and money.

If ya need to run codes, and you are getting a light. If ya want to buy a a scanner X-Ray makes a pretty good one. Also they seem to be pretty good over the phone for service...I have one and have exersized their service a few times with much surprise....THey were great, had my scanner up and running for me over the phone is a few minutes...Anyway, it was money well spent...

Much luck..

Back