check it

That gauge is pretty cool, but the big supply of silicone connections was even better. I've been looking for a 2.50" x 2.75" 30 degree connector for a while now, and these guys had a 45 degree one that I think will work almost as well. Thanks for posting the link.

David

no problem...I found them a while back looking for an IAT gauge and they used to carry Nordskog but those got discontinued or something...then I used them for couplers and such and now they have gauges again

got my gauge today and so far so good...waiting for IC piping install and then sending unit install then gauge

only thing is that the sender didnt come with a bung

That site is awsome, I just found out where Im getting my custom bike exhaust parts from. Thanks for posting this I also needed vacuum tubing for the sc

pics of my dual IAT before and after IC gauge

I havent hooked it up yet but got it mounted and ready for electrical work

Attachments

• photo 1 (4).JPG
    photo 1 (4).JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 169
  • photo 2 (4).JPG
    photo 2 (4).JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 185
it is actually a tripple pod on top of dash

the original owner installed this dash cover...it has a tbird emblem embroidered on the passenger side it is really nice...I also like how it doesnt hang all the way down the front part of the dash on the passenger side

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 141
Got it working

I got the gauge hooked up...looks good and switches quickly...I havent throttled it out yet just idling

Attachments

• IAT.jpg
    IAT.jpg
    198 KB · Views: 136
yeah the temp only goes to 300* the SC side will peg...

it made more sense to me that OUT is from blower and IN is into engine :confused:

Since you're measuring the effect of your intercooler i'd say "into the IC, out of the IC. :rolleyes:.

Sean

Back