Wtb iron 8.8 IRS housing.

Question guys. Do any of the iron IRS housings have the ears with the small screw hole for the abs sensors?

Well I found my case but, for some reason the mounting ears where cut. And I think you are going to this case for strenght in that area. Not sure where the back cover is either but you could use your stock one. Anyway let me know if you still want it.

Attachments

• 20120130_101416.jpg
    20120130_101416.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 59
  • 20120130_101428.jpg
    20120130_101428.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 65
I do have another iron case here but it is my buddies. He is supposed to call me later, I will see if he wants to sell it. Its not as rusty as mine either.

Well I found my case but, for some reason the mounting ears where cut. And I think you are going to this case for strenght in that area. Not sure where the back cover is either but you could use your stock one. Anyway let me know if you still want it.

Chris, that's odd the ears are cut. I got one from another member with good ears haha! I may buy a few of these thou!

I know they got cut under my watch but don't recall why. Cool man, glad we could help. I'll still check on the other I got down here.

I know they got cut under my watch but don't recall why. Cool man, glad we could help. I'll still check on the other I got down here.

Maybe the bolts where seized up.. Yea everyone's been a great help to me. Sounds good on the other one!

Back