Brake Rotors

Alex_Murrica

SCCoA Member
Hey guys, I've been looking for new rear rotors for my 89 sc. Last time I ordered front rotors offline they were too small and I've found many places say they are the same size for all models. I'd like to get Brembo rotors and I found them for a great price here http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Ford/Thunderbird/Brembo/Brake_Disc/1989/Super_Coupe/6_Cyl_3-dot-8L/W0133-1818169.html?loc=Rear but I think they might be the wrong size? Any clarification on this would be appreciated, and a part number would be great if anyone has it. Thanks!

The ones that are in the site you posted look like front rotors.....

The rear rotors are made of a different alloy than the fronts and tend to be more expensive than the front rotors....

The ones that are in the site you posted look like front rotors.....

The rear rotors are made of a different alloy than the fronts and tend to be more expensive than the front rotors....

I don't think the pic is correct either the holes are all wrong. But in the description down below it does say rear.

I would see if the part number for a 91 is the same. Sometimes these sites get listings for 88's mixed up for 89's (or any other change years).

I agree with Mr. Rbrown. Those pics are showing rotors for an older (fox body) bird. They are 4 lug rotors

Back