ARC RADIO Problem

EatonEmployee

My 93 SC was hit with only 100k in the front. It has had front end suspension/wondering issues since(last 100 miles). I had it into a shop that definitely was messing with the ARC and rear struts in the trunk, as I noticed the carpet all pulled back. I got my car back and my radio is inop and my clock isn't functioning either. I asked them what they did but they are saying "nothing" and say that my ARC and radio have nothing to do with each other.

I noticed a two pronged plug hanging down not connected to anything on the rt in the trunk. My car had every option an SC came with and was 28k brand new. My bose system was fine when I dropped it off. HELP? Thanks guys.

Lincoln

My 93 SC was hit with only 100k in the front. It has had front end suspension/wondering issues since(last 100 miles). I had it into a shop that definitely was messing with the ARC and rear struts in the trunk, as I noticed the carpet all pulled back. I got my car back and my radio is inop and my clock isn't functioning either. I asked them what they did but they are saying "nothing" and say that my ARC and radio have nothing to do with each other.

I noticed a two pronged plug hanging down not connected to anything on the rt in the trunk. My car had every option an SC came with and was 28k brand new. My bose system was fine when I dropped it off. HELP? Thanks guys.

Lincoln

Bose system? You may have to trace out that after market radio then.

OTOH, if you meant "JBL", then the plug in the back may be the subwoofer power connector (that describes where mine was).

You should STILL have radio with that unplugged, though.

OTGH, I'd check the plugs to the amp in case they had the package tray down to check stuff at the ABS computer and jostled the amp loose.

RwP

Thanks. Yes JBL. I've had my SC in the shop for so long I forgot. I found this gem & it was so perfect. I am the 2nd owner & it has a new SC'r & is completely stock but still dyno'd at 205 to the ground. I miss the 100 miles ago when the handling matched the performance. Thank you, I'll check it.

Back