New oem ford door molding pass 89 sc

BECERRASC

HI GUYS I HAVE A NEW FORD MOULDING DOOR PASS SIDE I PURCHASED THIS BACK IN 2000 FROM THE DEALER FOR 17X,XXX CAN'T REMEMBER ...

part # E9SZ-6320938-B9G
Any way if any one is interested let me know I now i won't be getting all the money back... just that i don't need it

i can post pics later on NOTE the molding is still in the wrapping that came on thanks guys

offer..s

just one offer and was for 20 shipped....:eek: really... i tough that at least 60.00 + shipp... but 20 & shipped ....:rolleyes: i better keep it ...:p

Last edited:
molding

Sent paypal ID # 9PS70152PK4780224 on Feb 20, 2012
Could you send me a tracking number
Thanks
Jerry B. Rhea

Sent paypal ID # 9PS70152PK4780224 on Feb 20, 2012
Could you send me a tracking number
Thanks
Jerry B. Rhea

whooow..... how come i never hear from you about payment been sent :eek: i almost sell it on ebay...... glad bring this up other wise i'd be looking really bad to both sides.... like i said " if agree on amount send it as a gift then send me a shipping address here on this site" never got a respond from you last thing you asked was if it came with the fender piece and i responded you NO and didn't hear from you again ....... So ...... :rolleyes:

molding

Two posts down is where I informed you of the Paypal sent. And my address.
I haven't needed the molding until now so no problems. Could you send it early this week, I am mounting the replacement door this week.
Thanks!!
Jerry

Back