Qualcomm Stadium, this FRIDAY

Matt SC ESC

This has come up before, but me, another local SC'er, and possibly SuperCoupe007 will be going to Qualcomm, to run their 1/8th mile. 15 bucks to race, and must have a helmet. Extremely safe, I've ran there before. SC can't have any leaks, and if there are any, clean em up in the Ikia parking lot across the street first =) Races start at 5:00, safety check begins at 4:00. (don't kill me if I'm wrong, check out www.racelegal.com for full details) They run a total of 4 lanes, 2 strips, divided by k-rails. Well orginized, and, as their site says, "The alternative to street racing". Hopefully we can get some people to show. Sorry about the short notice, but if you can't make it this weekend, they run almost every friday night. Email me if you have any questions (mylamborfeeties@aol.com). Thanks guys. Another thing. Ron, I'm burying the hatchet right now. I know there has been hard feelings in the past, but im ending it now. I'm posting this on here instead of emailing it to you, because I want it to be as public as possible. I'm sorry for going off on you, but I've been stressed lately, and the one thing I enjoy, (SCCoA, SCCoSC), added to my stress. But aside from that, Ron, I'm glad you're up and walking around, and I hope to see you in Bakersfield in March.

Back