eBay headlights

Tony8470

Has anyone had any negative experiences with the eBay headlights? The headlamp housings that is.

Has anyone had any negative experiences with the eBay headlights? The headlamp housings that is.

On the 95 I don't think they seem to fit in like the oem lamps. I just bought ones from scp.com for my 89 which are much more money than ebay ones and they seem high quality but not installed yet. Bill told me Eagle eye headlamps are junk. The kind Bill sells are called depo or something like that. Hope that helps

chris

I have had 2 sets of them on my car and haven't had any problems. I don't think they're the best visibility wise but if you're on a budget then they're a good solution.

I have had Eagle eyes for 5 years on my 89 they are more of a flood light than a spot light. I got some for the 95 & they are not uniform in the pattern of light they put out. If you get any, install & test so if you need to return you can , I waited to long to install & found them so-so. They were 68$ shipped. I did install a wire harness for 80-100W lamps too.

I have had Eagle eyes for 5 years on my 89 they are more of a flood light than a spot light. I got some for the 95 & they are not uniform in the pattern of light they put out. If you get any, install & test so if you need to return you can , I waited to long to install & found them so-so. They were 68$ shipped. I did install a wire harness for 80-100W lamps too.

The 95 headlmaps I have do not sit in the housing nicely, they stick way out like 1/2 inch. I'll probably replace some day because of that.

chris

Ive done the DEPO lights on a customer's 1995 SC ... fit fine and look great but they will still turn Yellow after so many years.

On my Chevy, I installed a pair of Foglights around 2006 ... they shipped me two different brands, so one is a DEPO and the other I'm not sure .. but the Depo is now Yellow and the other is still clear.

- Dan

I got some on ebay 6 years ago & they seemed fine but the lens fell out about a year ago. I bought another different set on ebay to replace them. They didn't fit as good, the light bulbs fit loose, & they started to yellow after about 5 months... JUNK!

Back