Garage/Trunk Sale. Ported Heads, Late Model Blower, JBL Sub...

Wardboy

Cleaning out a few extra parts that came with a car I recently picked up, as well as a few extra pieces laying around the garage.

Set of Ported Heads. I'm told the valve job/port work on these was recently done but wasn't provided with a slip for the work done. I did send them to a machine shop to be pressure checked and they tested fine. I do have receipt for that. Will need a good cleaning. Asking $200.00 plus shipping. Sold.

Late Model Blower with plenum. Came off of a car with 144K. Would probably recommend a rebuild. Asking $150.00 plus shipping. Sold.

JBL Sub. Not sure if this works or not. I don't have the factory sound system connected in either of my cars, so I really can't test it. Make offer..

Three factory intercoolers. Asking $25.00 plus shipping for each.

Auto Dim Mirror. Asking $20.00 plus shipping. Sold.

I'm in the home stretch of one project which I'd like to get done for Ford Carlisle, so I'm open to reasonable offers on anything listed. I can also get more pics if needed. Thx.

Dave

Attachments

• Pre 002.jpg
    Pre 002.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Pre 005.jpg
    Pre 005.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Pre 007.jpg
    Pre 007.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 116
  • Pre 006.jpg
    Pre 006.jpg
    243.1 KB · Views: 137
  • Pre 008.jpg
    Pre 008.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
Charlie,
Reply to your PM sent. Jason, I have someone tentatively interested in the mirror, but if it falls through I'll post a pic or two once I'm home from work. Thanks for the interest,

Dave

Back