Thanks for the harmonic ballancer help

Trufourlife

Thanks for the harmonic Ballancer answers on our 94 sc. A little advice would be to buy the BHj ballancer and dont screw around taking short cuts. We did and by the time we were done it cost us twice as much. We didnt have the timing ring in the right position and it wouldnt run (thanks for the advice on the site that showed the broken ballancer) we looked at the pictures and saw ours was on wrong. The guy working for us ASSUMED it wouldnt effect the timing if it wasnt in the same position. Ours had been modified once before which made it easy to change the position. ONE MORE GOOD BIT OF ADVICE. dont just buy your new BHj ballancer from the first site that pops up. make sure and find out if they know anthing about what they sell. We bought ours then asked for the torque specs on the bolt and they couldnt even tell me the torque. I later found out there are some internet companies that live and breath these cars and there are others that just make a buck and offer NO help. DONT Spin your Wheels on places that are just out for your buck. Thanks again for all your help and input
Rick

im happy with my bhj had it about 5 years now fit perfect , and all the posts that helped me get the old pieces out .
and i bought a stock used balancer and it spun after a few months and had no power wouldnt even go uphill but all the posts helped me figure out timing was late and no power

ralph

Back