parts for sale price change!!! $300 for everything!!

sics6

Things are winding down on the old parts car. I still have alot of interior stuff like passenger side seat($75)rear seat($75)door panels($30)emergency brake with brake line($$20), 120 mph cluste($80), interior quarter panels($30) hood($45) trunk($25)"no tail lights", lighted visors($30)seat belts($25) speakers($25)steering wheel($40)bunch of interior trim. All interior pieces are gray, seats are gray leather tweed. And other stuff i can't remember right now. *Comp cam push rods and rockers($90)(never used)*. Plus different dash panels and stuff. Car exterior is red. Local guys can pick up the big stuff. Or $300 for everything except for the pushrods and rockers.

Last edited:
Visors

They're pretty good looking, gray with lighted mirrors. I have a couple pics of them in my " supercoupe parts for sale" thread page 6. The system won't allow me to upload the pictures twice. I can also text u an picture just pm me your cell number and I can send u pics that way.

parts needed

Hello,

I'm looking for a grey set of sun vissors from a SC with a moon roof, the seat controls cover for the drivers seat, also grey, as well as the tumblers and keys from the ignition, doors and trunk. Do you have any of these items left?~Scott

need D/side window switch panel

Been looking for a gray window switch cover for driver
side if you have that...and the harness in the trunk to
plug in the ride control-amp-abs

Tom

Last edited:
I'll have to check on the ground effex brackets to see if they're any good. I do have the driver side gray control panel cover and I'm sure I have the harness in the trunk. Pm me your phone numbers and I'll text u guys pics and details.

cam, push rods and lifters

Is the cam and lifters and push rods still available ? How much shipped to 48135. Just to be sure, these parts are for a SC right ?

Where are you in IL? I'm in dekalb.

I'd be interested in a handful of stuff. What color is the exterior? Is the drivers seat gone? I only saw the rear and pass mentioned

I'm sorry I just have the pushrods and rocker arms. The pushrods and rocker arms are also made by comp cams, but the rockers are stock 1.73 replacements. Yes all parts are for tbird sc.

Last edited:
I'm in Plainfield. Yes the drivers side seat was sold but basically the whole gray interior remains. I can pm u my number if u like.

price update

Prices update plus other stuff don't be afraid to ask cause this stuff has to go.

rear end

Rear end still on car. Car is a 91 5spd. Well was a 5spd I took the tranny out. Rear end gears have been changed, I just don't know what they previously put in it. But i used to have to shift often.

How much?

_how much do you want for the rear end? Dose the traction lock still work, and how much would you want for the five speed?

Back