Parting out 94SC 5-speed

MadMikeyL

SCCoA Member
In the next couple weeks I'll be stripping a 94 5-speed SC for parts. The car has 87K miles, motor had a knock in the bottom end. The body is straight with no rust but the clearcoat is peeling off. Interior is grey leather, and is in nice shape except for one crack in the driver's seat. Fold down rear seat with no seams splitting. All glass in good shape, all ground effects and rear bumper in good shape. The car currently has early style SC wheels that were painted black, but I do have the 94/95SC wheels on my lincoln, so either set could be for sale. The SC airbag and the all red tail lights are already gone, and I'm keeping the trans for myself. Everything else on the car is available. Also I have the stock blower which is still on the car, and a ported late model blower and matching plenum that I was going to use, but the SC I picked up already had a MPII on it, so both of the late model blowers are for sale.

Also, still left over from parting out another car, I have a Ford Motorsports 3.73TL aluminum diff, and a rebuilt 04 Mustang GT trans with a J-mod and forced lube mod, no converter.

94SC0.jpg

94SC1.jpg

94SC2.jpg

94SC3.jpg

94SC4.jpg

94SC5.jpg

94SC6.jpg

94SC7.jpg

94SC8.jpg

94SC9.jpg

i need the complete center console, gimme a buzz on the mobile

five oh four six oh six oh five three two

Is the interior trim code 16? And the upper rear seat backs are not split?

If so, I'm very interested in the upper rear seat.

And I'm also looking for a good right front inner fender.

PM sent.

Last edited:
If the driver seat control button panel is in good shape let me know what you want for it. I'm referring to the piece in this picture with lumbar and bolster written on it.

DSC02905.jpg

Last edited:
Jimmy2coupes, the seat trim panel is going with the seats. The shift knob is in the best shape I have ever seen on any 5-speed SC, and I was thinking about keeping it for my car. I would let it go for $50 shipped, which I know is high, but any less than that I would rather keep it. If you're interested in it, let me know.

Birdofprey, the rims are available. $100 picked up for the black early style wheels or $150 picked up for the stock 94SC wheels.

DavisXR7, the dipstick tube looks to be in good shape, but getting it out of the engine still in good shape may be tricky. Once I get that far into it, if it comes out without damaging it, I'll send you a PM.

Mike, I'll take the window switch panel. Door trim panels look good as well. Shoot me a PM when you get yoru inbox cleared out.

Back