92 sc

Ringosc

I made the mystake of selling my 92 SC and I miss it. I was thinking that a truck is what i wanted, but now with gas shooting threw the roof I really need my t-bird back. I had a red 92 Sc and i would really love to get one just like it, so that way my first car wasnt lost.

If everyone could help me look I really apreaciate it, but there are some certin things that I want on it, if i can get the same match then sweet but if something is a little off I can live with it.

Well like I said up top I had a Red 92 T-bird SC, all the interior was black along with the Black leather interior, a perfet working sunroof (no leaks, motor still worked good). The engine had the cold air package on it, with the 5 spd trans, with a Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch. I had chrome Cobra Rs, had an LX wing on it with the third LED tail light. Not a spot of rust on the whole car. The power intenna rolled up and down like it was brand new. I really loved this car and I hated to see it go but I didnt think I wanted a car.

Well if yall find one that has all that on it thank you thank you thank you just let me know. Hell I'll even be happy if something thats there that i said isnt on the car. Im only 17 and I had the T-bird sense i was 15 and basicly pulled every bolt on the engine to rebuild it, anything that was broke on it I tryed to fix somehow. Well Ive been looking for one close to it and I havnt had any luck, I keep finding ones that are black, Blue, Pearl white, but no red. Well I thank you for all the help, and ill Keep looking.

Nope sory but the im ganna be picky on the year, paint, interior color, the sunroof, and the 5 spd, I can always buy the goodies again but all the rest has to be the same.

Nope sory but the im ganna be picky on the year, paint, interior color, the sunroof, and the 5 spd, I can always buy the goodies again but all the rest has to be the same.

Good to see your looking buddy!your old baby has quite a few upgrades since I bought ot from you. It is getting a new 95 supercharger with magnum powers intake 10% pulley ported and polished heads with port matched intake 60lb injectors qtr horse 85mm tb and maf in the next month or so. Here are some recent pics.

a1.jpg

95m90.jpg

cobraconv4-1.jpg

Aww its beautiful. Ya I miss her so much can't get the same fun out of a Dakota. But I hope to have an sc back in my hands before winter comes.

Its also getting new red and black leather within the next month or so. I will be taking it to the stl power tour event and the shootout in oct if your game just let me know!

That is a nice looking bird. You should be ashamed of yourself for selling...

Good luck on the hunt.

I have an 89 needs work I would let go. Red with grey interior.

That is a nice looking bird. You should be ashamed of yourself for selling...

Good luck on the hunt.

I have an 89 needs work I would let go. Red with grey interior.

It was pretty much bone stock and in great shape when I bought it but ive done alot too it since a bought it from him.

sc

there are 4 or five supercoupes for sale on stl craigslist and one guy wants to trade for a 4wd truck

Back