Interior or repaint?

Tony8470

I was quoted similar amounts for these:

Interior: Bullhide leather and alcantara (ultrasuede) seats. Same layout, but not color as 35th anny seats. When I brought the car for the upholsterer to see the seats, he yelled "these are gonna be a b****". I laughed, as he was calm and unemotional for most of my dealings with him. Said he couldn't get perforated alcantara. I was disappointed in that, it seems like its more durable than actual suede. I wanted to keep it as stock as possible.

Paint: two tone with some body work. Including painting cervinis hood. Whole car painted, and weather stripping taken off. No under trunk repaint.

Anyone have a price comparison or pictures of interiors?

About $3500.

I was quoted similar amounts for these:

Interior: Bullhide leather and alcantara (ultrasuede) seats. Same layout, but not color as 35th anny seats. When I brought the car for the upholsterer to see the seats, he yelled "these are gonna be a b****". I laughed, as he was calm and unemotional for most of my dealings with him. Said he couldn't get perforated alcantara. I was disappointed in that, it seems like its more durable than actual suede. I wanted to keep it as stock as possible.

Paint: two tone with some body work. Including painting cervinis hood. Whole car painted, and weather stripping taken off. No under trunk repaint.

Anyone have a price comparison or pictures of interiors?

About $3500.

I redid my interior myself. It cost under $800 and about a weekend of real time. Very doable on youre own. I went tan with black leather perferated inserts and tbird emblems on the front seats. I also got extra leather and did variosu componants around my car such as the center console, door inserts and rear speare inserts. I dont take many photos but Im sure I have some lying around. You can get these kits from Victor at spinning wheels or Bill and SuperCoupe Performance

Also last I knew Victor had a set of anniversary type seats leathers in stock

my 2 tone cost me $2500 but I did most of the work and did the reassembly, door jams and the masking for the two tone (really 3) but this was also done at my buddies shop and for the most part was the cost of materials

I redid my interior myself. It cost under $800 and about a weekend of real time. Very doable on youre own. I went tan with black leather perferated inserts and tbird emblems on the front seats. I also got extra leather and did variosu componants around my car such as the center console, door inserts and rear speare inserts. I dont take many photos but Im sure I have some lying around. You can get these kits from Victor at spinning wheels or Bill and SuperCoupe Performance

Also last I knew Victor had a set of anniversary type seats leathers in stock

does anyone have a number for Victor at Spinning Wheels? thanks.

Back