Brand New 10% SC Pulley

KillSwitchNY

Brand new unopened box. March performance %10 overdrive pulley. I currently have one of these on my stock 95 SC and it makes about 16psi. Runs great.

Pulley is steel/gloss black powdercoated. Uses stock belt.

$60 shipped in USA.

10% pulley

am looking for a 10% pulley if you come across another. also chrome tips for the tailpipes....and a 'supercharged' emblem for the trunk lid.

am looking for a 10% pulley if you come across another. also chrome tips for the tailpipes....and a 'supercharged' emblem for the trunk lid.

Funny you should ask. After I sent out the first one. I found 2 more. I am cleaning out my garage so I keep coming across more parts. I believe I do have 1 more new 10% pulley. Let me make sure and If I do its all yours.

Also check my stores website out. We have tons of styles of chrome and polished stainless tips. Great selection and style. Browse the catalog but let me know through here if you want any so I can discount it to you. If you cant find them here, I dont think you will anywhere :D.
Sorry the link isnt directing to the tips so go to www.skspeed.com and go to the left menu, scroll over exhaust, then exhaust tips. viola.

Off topic since you are looking for tips. I also have a Mandrel Exhaust Systems pipe only kit, true dual 2.5 with ball socket connections.

Last edited:
Back