Who's ready for the season

ALS35

SCCoA Member
Spring has sprung! My hood is back on and black (thanks Greg) and the car is charged up and ready. Insurance is activated for tomorrow. I can hardly wait.
The first drive of the season is always great.
Alan

Al

Been going on & off now for 6 wks or so.

Just a perfect winter and I hope it keeps getting better year over year.

I'm probably going to be off the road 4-5 days a mth for a while so I thought I'd better get my licks in.

The car is so well mannered day to day that i'm getting nervous with whats coming.

I just hope I don't screw up a good thing.:confused:

Paul

Unwrapped them last weekend.

State Farm advised today - '95 SC and '05 300C.

Fluid exchange, bathe and polish this evening.

E-Tests scheduled for Saturday morning - Thanks Dalton, you putz.

We're rollin', rollin', rollin' .......

Bruce

I go the bug way back in December.:D This weather is amazing so early in the spring, how could this not make you excited about the summer.

Not me, have to figure out what's up with the brake lights on the old one before it goes to far, they are tied in with the sequential signals. Also needs a set of proper size tires, the previous owner thought that 195/65R15 would be a good size for a 4,200 lb. car. LOL

The Mustang is coming along, hoping to have it ready for the track season starting in mid-April.

cheers
Ed

Both Cougars are home & checked over, but havn't taken either for anything longer then 10 minute trip.The anni is still in storage at work,but not expecting any issue's(installed battery & had running on weekend).The 93 is slowly draining bank account.Found another crank & bearing set,ordered new front cover & damper.I think I've got everything else ready(new plugs,wires,hoses,belts &w/pump).Allready put new clutch,slave& motor mounts in 2 weeks ago before all this happened,so should be good to go.The 87&88 Turbo coupes are also still in storage but I might get 1 of those tommorrow night & give a quick check to take to Hamilton saturdayto pick-up parts for girlfreinds amc.(I hate taking anything for a long trip right after getting out of storage)so might take a cougar.

I think you guys are a little further along than I am. My SC is still in storage and wont be picking it up for a few more weeks. I have some plans for it though as soon as I get it home. My truck is about as far from being driveable as you can get right now too.

Drew

SC is waiting for an etest, this weekend.

But the 300 Hemi be rollin'!!
Couch Rocket extrodinaire.....

Bruce

Gotta finish some gauge inside, put the passenger seat in and console, put the exhaust back on and its ready to go. Hopefully this weekend

Ken

Up on stands to replace entire front end suspension, Slave cylinder, rear main, flywheel, clutch, transmission, Pumpking, LCAs and probably driveshaft since its all apart. Spring came a bit too early this year. :cool:

Back